Refurbished equipment

• Thread starter Garland Dental Services
  • Start date
Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi DLNers,

We've finally got a refurbished equipment section added to our online store!
Everything that we sell has been repaired as needed by our techs and most items will come with a warranty from us - listings will specify details. When we have trade-show display units available, we'll list them under this section, too.

Here's the link to what we currently have:
https://garlanddental.ecwid.com/USED-EQUIPMENT-c37740249

If you're looking for anything specific, shoot me a message or call our office; we keep a list of what people are searching for and will contact you if something becomes available - ask for Misty or me (Rebekah).

We are working on getting a lot of our dead-stock OEM parts (it's mostly Jelenko/Kulzer left at this point) listed. It's slow-going, but these items will be listed under the replacement parts section as we go. Current-model parts are also being listed as we go (also slowly) so please don't hesitate to call us if you don't see what you're looking for.

Rebekah

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hi DLNers,

We've finally got a refurbished equipment section added to our online store!
Everything that we sell has been repaired as needed by our techs and most items will come with a warranty from us - listings will specify details. When we have trade-show display units available, we'll list them under this section, too.

Here's the link to what we currently have:
https://garlanddental.ecwid.com/USED-EQUIPMENT-c37740249

If you're looking for anything specific, shoot me a message or call our office; we keep a list of what people are searching for and will contact you if something becomes available - ask for Misty or me (Rebekah).

We are working on getting a lot of our dead-stock OEM parts (it's mostly Jelenko/Kulzer left at this point) listed. It's slow-going, but these items will be listed under the replacement parts section as we go. Current-model parts are also being listed as we go (also slowly) so please don't hesitate to call us if you don't see what you're looking for.

Rebekah
Rebekah, do you have rheostats for the kavo foot pedal?

Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi 2th, do you know the model number on the foot pedal? It'll probably say either "Typ xxx" or "xxx.xxxx"

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hi 2th, do you know the model number on the foot pedal? It'll probably say either "Typ xxx" or "xxx.xxxx"
Not off hand, but it is similar to the one pictured on your website.

Screenshot_20191018-145539~2.png

I can look at the model number if I can just remember where I put it.

Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
Ah, well hopefully you can find it! Kavo used a couple of different potentiometers in those foot controls, and they're not interchangeable. One is available, one is no longer available as far as I remember... but I'll confirm this with my Kavo tech on Monday and get back to you.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Ah, well hopefully you can find it! Kavo used a couple of different potentiometers in those foot controls, and they're not interchangeable. One is available, one is no longer available as far as I remember... but I'll confirm this with my Kavo tech on Monday and get back to you.
Aren't they fairly generic? Linear or Log and then a floor and ceiling value?

Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi again 2th, sorry for the delay, we were without power yesterday from the tornado but they got us up and going today!

I've attached a pic of the foot control board - the rheostat is soldered onto the board and it isn't available as a replacement component from Kavo (@JMN we've not found one on the open market but I wouldn't rule out that it exists somewhere).

So, a couple of options: 1.) if you're handy, you can get the spare board pictured (it's used) and install it or swap parts onto your board. This was in the warehouse but we'd check it for functionality. The tech that works on them said its not too common for the rheostat to fail, though, so you might want to check out some of the other board components (the triac and one of the diodes are most common) if you've not already done that. 2.) you can send us the foot pedal and we can repair it for you. Either way, if you wanted to talk to a tech about it, feel free to call Rob at 214-461-5618 or you can email the tech department at [email protected]

@Inna-Hurry - thanks for the kind words!

IMG_6909.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Winner for the time and effort given on a smaller ticket item, even after getting yourselves together from
a tornado power outage. Talk about going "above and beyond"! :)

Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've got some new items added to our refurbished section. Please click on the individual items for additional pictures, info, and warranty terms.
If you have any questions or would like additional info, feel free to reach me at [email protected] or 214-461-5618.

- Kavo 4911 K5 System - I have 9 complete sets available. Like-new condition.
- Ney Grand Hurricane System - 8 complete sets available. Like-new condition.
- Quatro SmartVac Twin - 2 available. Units have seen light use.
- IntraTech/Whipmix Pro 100 - new thermocouple installed, software reloaded and board components have been upgraded. Includes vacuum pump and new firing tray.
- Quatro 2.B Compact mc2 - 2 available. These are new in box, I had them as trade show displays. Manufacturer's warranty still applies.

Kavo 4911.jpg Pro100-1.jpg Grand Hurricane System.jpg Quatro1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Top Bottom