Refurbish Vacuums

J

JarretSchwartz

Reaction score
Hi there. Does anybody know of any companies that refurbished vacuum motors? We have 2 dead ones laying around that I'd like to repair as backup units. Thanks!

SmartLabJon

SmartLabJon

Reaction score
Have you priced a new motor?

Typically if the motor has brushes you can replace the brushes yourself. I don't know what brand you have, but all I have here are Quatro units. The ones with brushes are easy to replace, and a pair of brushes runs about $30. If the motor is brushless (or if the motor is completely shot) then you need to replace the whole motor. For my units they are about $175 I believe, but also user-replaceable. I have no idea of anyone that refurbishes them! Good luck!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi there. Does anybody know of any companies that refurbished vacuum motors? We have 2 dead ones laying around that I'd like to repair as backup units. Thanks!
If you are in a town of decent size any electrical shop can work on them too. The golf carts, some fork lifts, and industrial motors will usually generate local care options.

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
As mentioned above check out zoro and Grainger. I buy all my motors and brushes from them. You can get a pair of new brush for under $5.
Good luck.

J

JarretSchwartz

Reaction score
Thank you all for your replies! We will look into all of these options!

Top Bottom