Reduce offset between crown and abutment implant

C

caohuong_ls

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have a questions is that how can we reduce offset between crown zirconia and custom abutment implant ?
The problem is that I have to spray contrast product such as Easy Scan of Alphadent to abutment. The surface of the abutment isn't make a layer spread evenly each time i spray or even in one model when i rotate abutment to spray around it.
So that, i can't set offset correctly in the software or milling machine and make the crown loosen.

How can I fix it. Thanks alot

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have a questions is that how can we reduce offset between crown zirconia and custom abutment implant ?
The problem is that I have to spray contrast product such as Easy Scan of Alphadent to abutment. The surface of the abutment isn't make a layer spread evenly each time i spray or even in one model when i rotate abutment to spray around it.
So that, i can't set offset correctly in the software or milling machine and make the crown loosen.

How can I fix it. Thanks alot

This product isn't cheap but it will fix the issue you are having. I think we switched to this product two years ago and we are still using the original powder we purchased and we use it just about everyday.

P

Prisco

Reaction score
buongiorno, si prega di utilizzare uno spray per la registrazione dell'occlusione come
Occlutec Spray Renfert,
Occlusione Arti-Spray, ecc..
sono perfette, a basso spessore, nessuna distorsione del moncone e risolvono il tuo problema, ;)

C

caohuong_ls

Reaction score
Thanks for reply me. I'm looking for that product and hope there're reseller of it in my country.
Is there any techique that reduce spray to much ?
how far and how much to spray contrast that necessary for scaning.
If others product spray to much, is it effect to the abutment scaning ?

Have a nice day for all