Reduce design time to less than one minute

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score

Dentbird Crown is an automatic crown design module that uses a patient’s 3D scan data and artificial intelligence (AI) technology to automatically generate a crown prosthesis design in seconds. Dentbird Crown’s AI automatically finds the tooth that requires crown design, identifies and suggests an optimized margin line for the prosthesis, and after considering the surrounding and antagonist teeth, creates an optimal crown design in seconds.

The crown design can be downloaded in common file formats (.STL, .OBJ, .PLY, etc) and sent to a 3D printer or milling machine for an immediate prosthesis production.

Imagoworks develops cloud-based medical solutions: SaaS (Software as a Service) and AIaaS (AI as a Service) that run on the HTML5 web browser (Chrome recommended). They also provide 3DMe Studio, where you can carry out AI alignment, inspection, Boolean operations, and much more WITHOUT ANY INSTALLATION!

Learn more.
https://cutt.ly/AXSYSBLOG_DENT

Continue reading...

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Did you try ?? i can that way in 15 seconds ;)

AGV

AGV

Reaction score
Tried it but no bueno design. Maybe a one-two years from now will be a big bang, but no for nowadays. Sorry to say that.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Tried it but no bueno design. Maybe a one-two years from now will be a big bang, but no for nowadays. Sorry to say that.
comments like this inform on yourself.

the software prompts you to accept or fix the margin yourself, accept or modify the spacing settings. accept or modify the final form.

for you to say the design was not good tells me you werent paying attention or you are not interested in the actual final output and are just throwing shade on a garbage design from a garbage scan.

next month this software goes from fully free to pay-by-design, and introduces an update to its cloud to allow the design of anteriors.

do 3shape let you do anteriors?

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
comments like this inform on yourself.

the software prompts you to accept or fix the margin yourself, accept or modify the spacing settings. accept or modify the final form.

for you to say the design was not good tells me you werent paying attention or you are not interested in the actual final output and are just throwing shade on a garbage design from a garbage scan.

next month this software goes from fully free to pay-by-design, and introduces an update to its cloud to allow the design of anteriors.

do 3shape let you do anteriors?

I've been trying to like this software for almost a month now. I make it a point to upload at least a few cases a day to give it as fair of a chance as I can. I genuinely want it to be successful. But how do you defend this? At least one in every three designs come out skewed, the scan data is far from garbage.

Attachments

• Dentbird.png
    Dentbird.png
    362.6 KB · Views: 16
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
1682009959667.png

you wanted tooth 31 on what should be 3

try again with the right tooth next time

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score

Attachments

• Dentbird2.png
    Dentbird2.png
    442.6 KB · Views: 18
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
not that interesting, just tried flipping scans around using Edit Label, i got the same result, but i was trying maliciously to fudge it.

you can send me your scans, i have things i can try. maybe help you debug this.

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
not that interesting, just tried flipping scans around using Edit Label, i got the same result, but i was trying maliciously to fudge it.

you can send me your scans, i have things i can try. maybe help you debug this.
Sure thing, let me know if you get different results and if so what I am doing wrong

Attachments

• Sample Data.zip
    5 MB · Views: 3
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
yes, this was slight user error.

you have a die and a scan with a big hole in it.

dentbird wants that data to be one contiguous mesh, no cutout dies. i quickly merged the die with the upper in meshmixer, and used that as the upper arch. here is the result.

1682012806588.png

Attachments

• Sample Data fixed.zip
    12.2 MB · Views: 1
DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
yes, this was slight user error.

you have a die and a scan with a big hole in it.

dentbird wants that data to be one contiguous mesh, no cutout dies. i quickly merged the die with the upper in meshmixer, and used that as the upper arch. here is the result.

View attachment 42721
Fair enough, ill try some more with the meshes combined and reassess the results, stay tuned for more clown ****

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
yeah, i didn't mean that. been a long couple of days.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
trying to learn not to vent online, so i'm sorry.

also why i really don't post much anymore.

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
As someone whos told a quarter of the the doctors they work with to **** themselves, online might be the better place to vent

G

grantoz

Reaction score
coolhand it seems you have skin in the game. would i be correct

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Does it take longer to upload scans than to design? Thats the problem Ive had with design services or outsourcing.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
coolhand it seems you have skin in the game. would i be correct
i've been tech support with Axsys for years now my dude, yes since Axsys now has skin in this game so by extension do i.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Does it take longer to upload scans than to design? Thats the problem Ive had with design services or outsourcing.
yes, but you understand what ddos protection is, and why its important right?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Nope. All I know is I went to the first link and got a 404, then I tried to look at the sample case and it never loaded. Tried to upload a case but realized I couldve already had it designed myself.
Im not hating it, Im just saying, if it designs a crown in less than a minute, but takes 5 minutes to get the case up/downloaded, it still takes user time, and Im paying for it. Im sure its great for production, but I know I would still want to tweak the droids work and it seems exocad already does this or will perfect it soon.

What about a FTP folder that you just put your scans in, and a timer that shows when their done baking? Digital dental designers kinda had that setup with 3shape.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
talk with your ISP about issues connecting to sites hosted in and run by Korean entities.

sounds like an internet issue.