Redon GTR

A

Active Dental

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to dental lab network hope everyone is well?

The reason for my post is due to trying to find a robust milling unit that is capable of milling zirconia, pmma, wax, BioHPP, chrome and titanium thimble frameworks to MUA (4-6 Ti/CoCr frameworks per month).
Most wet mill companies say they can mill them but I'm not convinced, when I look at the spindle power output, weight of machine and general setup I would guess the spindle and other components would require replacing on a yearly basis. I've been looking at the PM7, VHF R5, ZFX Inlab5x and the Redon GTR.

The only two I can see being durable enough are the ZFX inlab5x and the Redon GTR. Problem is the ZFX is out of my budget at £100,000.00. The Redon GTR though is in my budget at about 40k and has a 3.2kw spindle plus the company has a pretty good reputation for quality products.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Redon GTR or even the Redon brand or has any advise on a suitable mill for my needs? Thanks Col

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
what country are you in

A

Active Dental

Reaction score
Hi, Yes the Roland Dwx-52dci is my choice if I decide to go with just dry milling.

Top Bottom