Recommendations for good 3dPrinter

Z

Zile

Hello i am new on the forum, I was wondering can someone recommend me a good 3D Printer. At the moment im looking at Formlabs printer ,,Form2,, and Exocad softwer? Thanks

D

dandyfop

Ratings
Asiga max, hands down. I used a form 2 for a while, did a few hundred cases. But expect your dies to never fit properly, and your interproximals to be hit or miss. It's a good printer for the price, but it's not dental quality. I LOVE my asiga. It does cost money though...

J

J Pierce

Ratings
118 1
I am looking also.I have heard mixed reviews about Formlab 2? But for the price it is probably worth the try!

Sarah Downs

Sarah Downs

Ratings
I am looking also.I have heard mixed reviews about Formlab 2? But for the price it is probably worth the try!
It's worth it imo, but it's the only one I have hands-on experience with. It's a bit like 3shape; it has errors sometimes and there's no good reason for them, but once you know its quirks, it'll do what you need it to do as long as you keep it clean.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Donator
Ratings
1,155 10
Hi Zile,
You might get better advice from the group if you share what you want to make with the printer and what you want to spend.
-Glenn

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!