Receiving I/O Scans from Offices - Help!

A

AjaPearl79

Reaction score
Greetings!

I am considering taking my lab fully digital but need help with software/workflow suggestions specific to importing I/O scans from various scanner types: Trios, iTero, etc. Is there one platform/software that can receive scans sent directly from various types of scanners? Or would I need to have a license with each type of scanner that the dental office is using?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Greetings!

I am considering taking my lab fully digital but need help with software/workflow suggestions specific to importing I/O scans from various scanner types: Trios, iTero, etc. Is there one platform/software that can receive scans sent directly from various types of scanners? Or would I need to have a license with each type of scanner that the dental office is using?
Definitely read the thread Luke shared to get started. In short, there is no one portal for all the different scanners out there. Find out what your doctor's are using, and then figure out what you need to receive the files. Each one is a bit different, but once they are imported, everything works pretty much the same.

Top Bottom