Question about lab price

A

Acrylicwookie

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I'm gonna be out for a couple weeks after a surgery so I'm thinking about sending some cases to a removeable lab ( I'm a denturist in Oregon) My wife can do the custom trays and wax bites, I'm wondering how much I should expect to pay for a complete denture (per plate) if I sent a mounted wax bite to a lab (along with the teeth) to have the teeth set, then send it back for processing/finishing after the try-in? How about acrylic partials with wire clasp?
Thanks!

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
My lab in Ohio would be happy to assist you! I've attached our lab to lab fee schedule, let me know any questions that you have.

Attachments

• Lab to Lab Fee Schedule 2022.pdf
    125.2 KB · Views: 102
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I'm gonna be out for a couple weeks after a surgery so I'm thinking about sending some cases to a removeable lab ( I'm a denturist in Oregon) My wife can do the custom trays and wax bites, I'm wondering how much I should expect to pay for a complete denture (per plate) if I sent a mounted wax bite to a lab (along with the teeth) to have the teeth set, then send it back for processing/finishing after the try-in? How about acrylic partials with wire clasp?
Thanks!
we would be happy to offer some help if you still need it. feel free to reach out and we can chat about it in more detail!

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
I guess it would depend on how much occlusion milling, relining, sore spot adjustments you want to do.

The more work you don't want to do, the more you're going to pay someone else.

Good luck with your surgery.

A

Acrylicwookie

Reaction score
Wow, that is a lot more reasonable that I was expecting! Thank you very much!

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got everything covered, now just go ahead and kick back and heal from your surgery.
That's what I plan to do after my surgery in two weeks.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

Last edited:
D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
Nowadays its amazing what you can get done for a bowl of rice and a poppy leaf to chew on in Southeast Asia.
It’s amazing how little us techs will work for here in the great us of a as well.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Id be trying to drum up more business too if I lost money on every case I worked on.