Question about Infinity L30

K

karlanm

Reaction score
So just before the pandemic, i purchased a use Jelarus Infinity L30 oven (the wide one) and the ceramic tiles in the back were cracked. Doctor I bought it from said they'd cover the repair costs, then Covid happened....so I let it slide.

Called Whip Mix and they just discontinued that model and don't carry the parts anymore

The oven seems to work "fine", but doesn't go over 1450 F without an error. Would like it to reach 1500 because I've found this is the sweet spot for gasing out ash as CO(2)

Since I kinda don't wanna deal with it, was wondering if anyone can recommend an oven repair company or parts supplier as a last resort.

Thanks!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
So just before the pandemic, i purchased a use Jelarus Infinity L30 oven (the wide one) and the ceramic tiles in the back were cracked. Doctor I bought it from said they'd cover the repair costs, then Covid happened....so I let it slide.

Called Whip Mix and they just discontinued that model and don't carry the parts anymore

The oven seems to work "fine", but doesn't go over 1450 F without an error. Would like it to reach 1500 because I've found this is the sweet spot for gasing out ash as CO(2)

Since I kinda don't wanna deal with it, was wondering if anyone can recommend an oven repair company or parts supplier as a last resort.

Thanks!
Did you try @Garland Dental Services in Texas?

N

Nenad

Reaction score

Thanks!
I can help you with problems on your furnace,let me know in detail and some pic of what is your problem.I have heating plates TC or other parts.I repair lab equipments in last 30 years.

Top Bottom