Qdental - Semi-Flex Acrylic - TD Dental Supply

Flippercentral

Flippercentral

Ratings
428 7
I have a case in the boil out right now that would be perfect for the sample i have, but I'm scared to try it on this case as it's a new office. i have another one tomorrow that i may try this on. Are there any tips on things not to do and can you post the instructions here. I see paperwork in the bag , but at first glance I don't see the instructions. Thanks

D

David Laville

Ratings
44 2
I have a case in the boil out right now that would be perfect for the sample i have, but I'm scared to try it on this case as it's a new office. i have another one tomorrow that i may try this on. Are there any tips on things not to do and can you post the instructions here. I see paperwork in the bag , but at first glance I don't see the instructions. Thanks
The first time I used it I was very cautious because I've already had pour acrylics set up on me as I was still pouring. I chilled it in a refrigerator for a little while to slow the polymerization and I used a gram scale to get the exact recommended measurements. The doctor said he loved it better than the other materials so I'm hoping be sends me more flex cases.

D

David Laville

Ratings
44 2
Delivered another case with this material to the dentist and he loved it. I love this material, I can process it with the equipment I already have and it's so much easier to finish and polish compared to the other flexible materials.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,447 61
Massive tori, extensive undercuts from bridgework. Bruxer so no chance for transocclusal clasps. Ron to the rescue.

It's not polished in these pics, just fitted and fiddled to insert and remove ease. And that spot between them is fixed too.

20180913_081903_HDR.jpg 20180913_081913_HDR.jpg 20180913_081926_Burst01.jpg 20180913_081947_HDR.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,447 61
I still haven't had a chance to try it. Do you have to put diatorics in the teeth?
On this one since there was little room unless I wanted to bring runners way back and do hydrocolloid there was enough room under the teeth to count on it flowing well. Tiny tap of superglue on the facial of each tooth and then vibrated it while pouring to ensure the bubbles rose. Rotated it at a 45 degree angle while in contact with the vibrator to make very certain I wouldn't have to do it again, again. First try failed spectacularly on my part.

The pink around the putty is wax, just an insurance policy.

Attachments

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!