QDent Semiflex Acrylic

B

BMRuskin

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience using this system?

My question is can the whole prostheses be made from base acrylic or is separate clasp material needed?

Thanks in advance.

Ben.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
My customers use it for smaller applications & clasps as well. I can send you a
free sample call me.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience using this system?

My question is can the whole prostheses be made from base acrylic or is separate clasp material needed?

Thanks in advance.

Ben.
It is all made from the same material.
The clasps are not separate in process or material, they are part of the rpd as much as and the same way as the saddles.

If you ever saw/waxed a Valplast, TCS, or Snowrock it is the same process.

I like this as it can be added to, repaired, and relined. I have done add tooth and clasp with seamless results.

I have and do use this and have only had positive responses.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
It is all made from the same material.
The clasps are not separate in process or material, they are part of the rpd as much as and the same way as the saddles.

If you ever saw/waxed a Valplast, TCS, or Snowrock it is the same process.

I like this as it can be added to, repaired, and relined. I have done add tooth and clasp with seamless results.

I have and do use this and have only had positive responses.
How is the flexibility/toughness compared to Valplast, Duraflex, Karadent?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
How is the flexibility/toughness compared to Valplast, Duraflex, Karadent?
I'm 5'11'' and my test one dropped onto a 100 year old tile floor 10 times from as high as I could reach while on tippie toes before breaking on the 11th drop.

It is not a flexible as nylon. It flexes enough to engage/disengage undercuts. Which frankly I see as a feature since this also means it doesn't deform under masticatory stress and rub the gingiva but pushes on it instead like normal pmma.

W

Westwood

Reaction score
My customers use it for smaller applications & clasps as well. I can send you a
free sample call me.
Hello Ron
I was interested in how the Qdent can be utilized to add clasps (can it be added to or used to modify an existing acrylic partial?). Sorry for contacting you like this (and hopefully I’m not spamming other people — this is my first time trying to message someone). Thank you for your time and help. Respectfully, Nick

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hello Ron
I was interested in how the Qdent can be utilized to add clasps (can it be added to or used to modify an existing acrylic partial?). Sorry for contacting you like this (and hopefully I’m not spamming other people — this is my first time trying to message someone). Thank you for your time and help. Respectfully, Nick
Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

as a mod: You're fine. You're using the place exactly as we want. To contact other techs and our sponsors!

as a user of Qdent: it does chemically bond with other mma and pmma acrylics. I add some mechanical undercuts when adding to it for my sanity as I give a 90 day warranty on all repairs.

It is an mma acrylic, and processes similar to other pourable materials.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

as a mod: You're fine. You're using the place exactly as we want. To contact other techs and our sponsors!

as a user of Qdent: it does chemically bond with other mma and pmma acrylics. I add some mechanical undercuts when adding to it for my sanity as I give a 90 day warranty on all repairs.

It is an mma acrylic, and processes similar to other pourable materials.
I was looking to buy some by TD dental do not sell them no lore. Where do you get them?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I was looking to buy some by TD dental do not sell them no lore. Where do you get them?
Well that's upsetting. I'm still using from what I bought from them. I'll dig too. Let me know what you come up with if you find a supplier first.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hello Ron

We no longer carry that product, sorry.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Top Bottom