Programill Dry: 5 Axis

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
To be honest with zirconia now a days is so lively, translucent and {improving}, is it really needed to wet mill glass as a mill option? I could be corrected.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
But he will never be at a loss to mill for himself, whatever he may need to mill. Besides, it just looks gorgeous :)

My personal concern or preference is to have a separate pc/monitor from the mill itself, in case something goes wrong with that, I don't have to send the whole mill in? I know we can get to many towers and monitors with scanners and mills that it can help to save counter space, so I get that part of it.

edit:sp

Last edited:
G

grantoz

Reaction score
true car54 but with zz mills they are pretty modular we have done all our own repairs. ZZ does the diagnostics then sends the part and then we install. thats why i started with them we are a long way away from the rest of the world. the longest we have had a mill down for is about a week.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That is nice, that they thought it through and made made it to be serviceable.
Which figures, as you've been doing this for so long, you would know the difference and what to look out for :)

Last edited:
millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Wait, what ....$4000 per year ? was that mandatory or optional...
My rep said if I buy the PM mill, first year warranty is included in the purchase price and then I have the option to by up to two more years of warranty at $4,000 per year.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That's why at the time the K5+ and even the DWX 52D sounded better, as they both included a 2 year warranty.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
From my understanding, Ivoclar will soon be selling 3Shape scanners, again.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
From my understanding, Ivoclar will soon be selling 3Shape scanners, again.
Hey Scott, for some reason I missed this thread, when it was active, back in Feb. Interesting read!

As you know, I have/had a strong opinion on the cabinet and warranty thing for the PM3... So, I am looking forward to see a price offer on the new mill! But chances are it will come with the same bloated price tag... Anyway, happy Sunday

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, that was one of the things I mentioned to my rep...what about all of the possible add-ons etc, including an extended warranty, and that it could be a deal breaker for me. Still waiting for the suits to get some number $$ and info to our reps.

Happy Sunday to you, too :)