Program for the Ivoclair Programat CS to glaze Zirconia?

rivfordental

rivfordental

Reaction score
Hello Community,
We just recently purchased an used Ivoclar Programat CS, we want to glaze Zirconia using this machine, so we just did a test using the glaze program the machine came with for emax, but the results were not the expected ones. If you guys have any insights on this, or know the correct program for this machine to glaze Zirconia, please let me know. See the pictures below, they refer to the program and result we got. We are using also The Noritake Czr Cerabien Zr Fc Paste Stain.
WhatsApp Image 2019-08-21 at 8.42.30 AM.jpeg . WhatsApp Image 2019-08-21 at 8.50.21 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Change your B to 403, S to 06:00, t up-arrow to 45, T to 800, H to 01:00, V1 to 450, and V2 to 800, this should give you a good glaze on zirconia with e.max ceram glaze paste on zirconia and I believe runs around 14.5 minutes.

rivfordental

rivfordental

Reaction score
Change your B to 403, S to 06:00, t up-arrow to 45, T to 800, H to 01:00, V1 to 450, and V2 to 800, this should give you a good glaze on zirconia with e.max ceram glaze paste on zirconia and I believe runs around 14.5 minutes.
Thank you so much @Patrick Coon, i forgot a detail, we are using the Noritake Czr Cerabien Zr Fc Paste Stain, does this program can be used with this paste?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Thank you so much @Patrick Coon, i forgot a detail, we are using the Noritake Czr Cerabien Zr Fc Paste Stain, does this program can be used with this paste?

I believe their temperatures are higher. I would input their program parameters for the stain and glaze.

Top Bottom