Problems with Yenadent D15

L

LineKa

Reaction score
Hi:)

2 years ago I bought yenadent D15w because I wanted to mill zircon, pmma, wax and e.max. Unfortunately we couldnt mill even one block of e.max because the cutter were breaking after 7 minutes of work.
Our dealer always found fault at our side for 2 years...anyway during that time It wasnt only one of our problem. We had some problems with axis A magnetic sensor,-had to change it, then we had to buy new z axis motor and driver because somehow it became damaged. Last week we had problem with the D15 software because it wasnt recognising the tools. Lastly 3 days ago our D15 stopped milling in the middle of work with information "Motion Controller Error: Position erroe axis B and then Stop input activated."

Im new here but I was going through posts to look if someone had mentioned about problems with yenadent D15 but generally Ive found you guys are pleased with your machines.

If there is someone who had smililar problems please let me know how you dealed with it.
Also do you guys connect D15 to UPS? If you dont do you lose your warranty?

B

Buhu

Reaction score
Looks like a nightmare. We have aD15 that works well but now we need to change the bearings on the spindler. And it costs around 3300 euro. On IMT a new one is around 2800

B

Buhu

Reaction score
Looks like a horror story.
We have a D15 that works well.. but not very satisfied after 3 years . We have to change bearings on the spindle now, 3300 euros. Where are you located?

N

Nazar

Reaction score
The b axis has a magnetic brake, when it is not working might cause a problem. Also you should check your motor settings in the software. When our mill arrived all of the peremeters were set to zero, so we could not mill anything properly. And what software are you using? If yenacam, the only way to mill emax is to reduce speed to 60%

R

Ricardo Ribeiro

Reaction score
Hello everyone I also have one D15 and I have the same problems, the burs on lithium dissilicate it’s constantly breaking, specially de 2.5 from paragon tools, we use Hyperdent, I also have lately problems with Tittanium, I’m constantly filming the machine to show to our support what it’s happening, but they never found problems, everything it’s ok (they said it every time),but they don’t found problems In my works or calculations also, but my last year its became a nightmare, I already have experience with Wieland Zenotec, and I passed a really smooth adaptation, with Wieland, but with Yenadent completely opposite!!!!
Any suggestions?!

F

Frankus

Reaction score
The D15 can be very finicky. I have worked on several. The worst case scenario has been replacing the main board that seats all the motor drivers seats on. Milling emax and all materials should be run through after a good calibration has been performed, a touch down procedure with a calibration disk. A calibration with the square block via 10mm calibration puck, and finally the abatement calibration procedure for all abutment blanks.

Top Bottom