Problem with Zenotec CAM V3

emersy

emersy

Reaction score
Hello! First of all, I'm not even sure I'm in the right place to ask, but google sent me to this forum, and anyway mb someone here will help .
So the problem is with Zenotec CAM v3 app: when I rotating some tooth or adding bars to it, sometimes it could just suddenly change to any other tooth, I mean it becoming kinda duplicate of some other tooth added already. Only way to fix it is to delete tooth and import it again. Sometimes it happen very often so I need to re-import almost every tooth, which is obviously quiet annoying. So I hope maybe someone know why this bug happens and how to avoid it. Thanks.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Hello! First of all, I'm not even sure I'm in the right place to ask, but google sent me to this forum, and anyway mb someone here will help .
So the problem is with Zenotec CAM v3 app: when I rotating some tooth or adding bars to it, sometimes it could just suddenly change to any other tooth, I mean it becoming kinda duplicate of some other tooth added already. Only way to fix it is to delete tooth and import it again. Sometimes it happen very often so I need to re-import almost every tooth, which is obviously quiet annoying. So I hope maybe someone know why this bug happens and how to avoid it. Thanks.
I have experience that long ago. Not using zenotec anymore. It is kinda weird. I nested a molar crown moved it around and it suddenly change into a bridge if i remember correctly. You should call wieland about that. Also if you are not on the latest version you should check for updates as well. It could have been fixed already may be

emersy

emersy

Reaction score
Well at least when crown changing into a bridge it's easy to notice, and you won't mill accidently two identical crowns cause didn't notice one of them was changed heh. But yeah, I didn't call wieland about it yet, was hope I could fix it by myself if just google it, but seems I should call them really, thanks

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I have had this happen on v3.4 and 32.5 The id in the info stays the same, I delete the tooth an dre import it, But restarting the pc helps and making sure your not running the CNC on the same pc is the biggest help. I separated the CNC from the Cam pc and boom a world of improvement. Cam runs faster and the CNC run normally as always. I notcied that when the CNC and Cam were on the same pc, CAm would bog while cnc was running on the HP elite pc. Hopes this helps. Also closing the CAM and re opening helps as well.

Top Bottom