Problem with wax

rosarinocba

rosarinocba

Reaction score
Good evening! I am experiencing a lot of fullness when milling on wax with the imes 150 to check if the work is ok! This happens to me with both tooth and library abutments. Any ideas?

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Good evening! I am experiencing a lot of fullness when milling on wax with the imes 150 to check if the work is ok! This happens to me with both tooth and library abutments. Any ideas?
What do you mean exactly when you say "Fullness? Some wax pucks are like our traditional waxes others, more preferred are a higher hardness and mill more cleanly. The softer waxes can melt a bit and smear somewhat, milling speeds may need to be altered if using soft wax. We prefer the harder wax but note that the surface tension is also quite elevated compared to to the softer, more traditional waxes.

rosarinocba

rosarinocba

Reaction score
When I use the Millbox system to mill wax, I use the wax block. This sets up the strategy with special cutters and at a speed much lower than that used with Zirconia. However, it still leaves a very large gap between the digital or dental abutment, with a play between the pieces that is not optimal. When I do this with Zirconia, it doesn't happen and they fit well.