Pro 4K Dentamodel issues

M

mso101

Reaction score
Looking for some insite... for those with an Asiga Pro4K 80UV what are your dentamodel ini settings and support setting? Im using the dentamodel multirange.ini files with the default settings except I keep the temperature on at a constant 30C and my model prints wont get passed the burn in layer for some reason. It prints the burn in layer then the rest of the models get stuck to the tray and I'm just left with the burn in layer on the build platform.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Dentamodel is not working correctly on 4K pro. Even if you get it to print, there are small bubbles on the model surface. Asiga itself told to use other material for models.

M

mso101

Reaction score
Dentamodel is not working correctly on 4K pro. Even if you get it to print, there are small bubbles on the model surface. Asiga itself told to use other material for models.
What other model resins would work or which one do you reccomend ? I would really like to print models on our 4K because the Pro Max can't put out the quantity we need. I've seen the Keystone model resin.. is that one any good or does it work ? I'm open to any recommendations.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
we print at 50 and 75 micrn levels. No issues

G

grantoz

Reaction score
all the people i know use dentamodel no probs

M

mso101

Reaction score
I use 10 bottles a week of Denta Model by Asiga. Works like a charm on the Pro4K
you do use all the default settings for the ini file and supports? if not, do you mind sharing your dentamodel .ini file and supports settings? id really appreciate it!

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
I am using Keystone Keymodel Ultra with settings from Asiga homepage. No bubbles etc.