Looking for Lab Printing Zirconia

C

CapeSolutions

Reaction score
We are looking for beta sites that would be willing to receive our 3D zirconia printer for crowns and bridges. We are discounting this initial placement of equipment. If interested we will be placing the equipment in the south east USA first. Please contact us at 239-214-8805 or
[email protected]

bill Zomro

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
ME ME ME!:Hello: But not in the southeast anymore, if you need anyone in the northwest I have plenty of space and plenty of units to run through it! Either way, Id love to hear more about this, Ive been wondering when this would happen.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
To be honest, printing zirconia never entered my mind, of even being able to do it.

tumblr_408eea7620c0e466acb125f0537b89be_c27a3b89_540c.jpg

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive been posting for years that we need additive zirconia manufacturing because of the dust and waste from milling. How much volume of a zirconia disk is actually milled into crowns...? Someone could do the math by the volume of the designs but I would guess around 30% maybe. So 70% of the zirconia gets thrown in the landfill or sucked in your lungs. If you think about paying $100 for a disk and throwing away $70 of it, it puts it in perspective.
Zirconia youre paying for but never using. New technology thats already outdated. I say bring on the printers!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Wasn't there someone here a year or two ago, who wanted us to send him our dust, especially from the collectors, as he wanted to do something with it. Do you think it was along this line?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, he was a former GW guy who possibly helped develop bruxzir if I recall. He was recycling it, I never looked into it. If it were profitable Im sure there would be an advertisement somewhere. Dontknow

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, that's right, good memory Affinity :) 2th had PM'd me that he also had about 8-10 patents on other things he developed.

C

CapeSolutions

Reaction score
ME ME ME!:Hello: But not in the southeast anymore, if you need anyone in the northwest I have plenty of space and plenty of units to run through it! Either way, Id love to hear more about this, Ive been wondering when this would happen.
Send us your contact information and we’ll provide you with the information about the equipment.
[email protected]

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Printing zirconia to be sintered or printing a zirconia filled resin ?
Big difference.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
It is the way we do it
I always thought this would be the next logical step. Although, I don't know how you guys do it, but it will get interesting once you are able to print different layers, according to a scheme. Or in other words, copy the shade of a tooth with accurately printed zr layers.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
It sounds great but i have concerns about uneven heating of Zi which is its biggest enemy.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
We are looking for beta sites that would be willing to receive our 3D zirconia printer for crowns and bridges. We are discounting this initial placement of equipment. If interested we will be placing the equipment in the south east USA first. Please contact us at 239-214-8805 or
[email protected]

bill Zomro
I am in the southeast and you have piqued my interest. I will shoot an email out, please get in touch!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
CHL, Ive never heard of a commercial zirconia printer, so let us all know who else is doing this?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, interesting it never took off..

N

nalfordnathan

Reaction score
[email protected]

bill Zomro
We’re in oklahoma and would be interested if and when your moving t this direction

Top Bottom