Printers

R

Rugardave

Reaction score
I have talked to several sales people about their printers so I'm not sure I get the real story. Of those that have one, which is the best? All say that their unit is the most accurate, so aside from that which ones are good or great. We're looking to spend anywhere from $5k to $20. Thx for your help. Dave

kostisg

kostisg

Reaction score
What do you want to print.... How often? You are big lab?

Στάλθηκε από το CLT-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

R

Rugardave

Reaction score
What do you want to print.... How often? You are big lab?

Στάλθηκε από το CLT-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
models, stents, maybe trays. Small lab had 2 Drs. get into digital.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
If I were you...I'd probably go with a Forms2 (around 6 thousand). It's not as fancy or large as the ones out there above the 10 thousand price point. However, why I suggest this, is that when the 4K (similar to the 4K tv technology) printers hit the market, that's when you will want to spend more money because it will be well worth it. The Forms2 will allow you to make the models, stents and such. Then you can save your cash for the 4k printers and have your digital workflow already figured out.

R

Rugardave

Reaction score
If I were you...I'd probably go with a Forms2 (around 6 thousand). It's not as fancy or large as the ones out there above the 10 thousand price point. However, why I suggest this, is that when the 4K (similar to the 4K tv technology) printers hit the market, that's when you will want to spend more money because it will be well worth it. The Forms2 will allow you to make the models, stents and such. Then you can save your cash for the 4k printers and have your digital workflow already figured out.
thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

Top Bottom