Printed or milled models?

Gary Grosclaude

Gary Grosclaude

Reaction score
Just started receiving files from a sirona primescan. I am late to this party so I was hoping someone could tell me where to send my model files to get good quality models printed or milled? Thanks

M

mmbh

Reaction score
I send the cases I need printed to Argen printed on carbon. Very nice, accuracy is great. I have some blocks to mill models but only if its an emergency. For digital single and 3 unit bridges I'm trying to be completely model free.

O

oscar102624

Reaction score
I send the cases I need printed to Argen printed on carbon. Very nice, accuracy is great. I have some blocks to mill models but only if its an emergency. For digital single and 3 unit bridges I'm trying to be completely model free.

what software do you use to mill your models? and what mill? if you don't mind me asking

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Just started receiving files from a sirona primescan. I am late to this party so I was hoping someone could tell me where to send my model files to get good quality models printed or milled? Thanks

We've been using Crown Towne for our printed models. Their work, fees, and turn around times have been great for us.

https://crowntowne.com/

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Sirona used to have Infinident and they sold it to another company, why don’t you ask them.