prices to public

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Yeah, well, if I had a nickle for every one of those "investments" that didn't pay off I'd be rich AND a genius.

Well I wish you a better return on your other investments.

marvel

marvel

Reaction score
Every successful business is built on the same foundation — providing value in a way that resonates with their customers.

The luxury goods house Hermès provides value in the eyes of its customers when it sells a $96,000 crocodile handbag.

Apple...Starbucks...Good businesses know what their customers value today.
...Their customers would never consider switching brands — because only their favorite can deliver the value they crave in the way they crave it.

Thank goodness! for computer technology and fast functional crowns and bridges. Hopefully sooner rather than later more dentists will open their hearts and minds and pass on the savings to give more suffering folk strong, passably-goodlooking teeth.

That said, given the state of technology, a completely computer generated set of teeth top and bottom will disappoint anyone knowing an ith of what a master ceramist could do.

Were I rich there is no price I wouldn't pay for the teeth and restorative care I want. A mouth is part of an earthly temple.

There are closeups of veneers and crowns on this site apparently nicer and more natural than some you see on celebs who have all the money.

Fortunate patients! and enormously lucky Drs who have such lab partners.

The old saw, "There is always room at the top," certainly applies to dental ceramics. This site certainly has raised the bar on what I'll let into my mouth permanently!

Okay, I am the type who'll splurge on a cuppa Starbucks coffee. But between you and me I still mostly drink cheap instant at home.

As for a Hermès handbag? sniff! sniff! In the same league with a spectacular set of choppers? I THINK NOT.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Most of us do not need or are we willing to pay for 12 mp crowns. The ones that are photographed and need to be blown up in 4ft pictures at a meeting or fill your computer screen and please our technician knowledge base. Most only need conversational distance esthetic's on their replacement teeth.

They must look natural outside that area right around us that you must be invited into. when that happens looking for insisal clear spots and white check lines in the crowns is not whats on most peoples minds. The ability to do a thing and the need to do it are not close to the same.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Well I wish you a better return on your other investments.

Thanks for that. My point is, after 27 years at this, that many of the clinics you are "investing" time in haven't the knowledge base to do it themselves because they don't value the skill. Chances are they never will, and giving away your time in the hopes that will change is great if you're running a charity, but it isn't sound business.
Have you considered that the "value added" you think you bring to the table only works for them because, to them, it's "free employee"?
Try this, charge an hourly rate for chairside consultation and see how many of them take you up on it. You have your answer there.

marvel

marvel

Reaction score
In-Lab Dental Chair

...charge an hourly rate for chairside consultation and see how many of them take you up on it...

I finally phoned and asked the lab owner/chief ceramist if they ever visit chairside.

Answer is they have an in-lab dental chair for shade matching, etc.; p/ts come to them, saves time and redos.

This gal went gushy and got told a lab visit likely won't be as Dr is a fine pros and they are restoring all the teeth.

A p/t walks in and closes the talk but not before I say I am jealous they get to see the lab.

And this great guy invites me for a tour next time we are in town.

My next dental appt is almost a month away...am wiping drool from the chin as I write....

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Have you considered that the "value added" you think you bring to the table only works for them because, to them, it's "free employee"?
I'm sorry to say I still feel we look at it differently, :D I feel my accounts value(or atleast like) the peace of mind knowing that I'm doing everything I can to make sure cases go as smoothly as possibe. I think your thinking as if I spend 40hrs a week in a doctors office. When in reality myself or another tech. is chairside prob. 5 times +/- a month. I wouldn't call that a free employee. I may go months without being chairside for a particular account. As stated from the very beginning I "OFFER" my services chairside. Not everyone accepts or request me there mainly only on difficult cases.
Try this, charge an hourly rate for chairside consultation and see how many of them take you up on it. You have your answer there.
I feel what we charge is adequate for the amount of time we spend chairside. If a doctor wants to send me say 20-30 cases and I have to go chairside for 1 yea to me its worth it. Now as stated already I've had account that I know longer work for that I felt like abused our services and have one that I'm currently working with that wants me there a little to often so I'm weaning him off and if he dont take the hint I'll let him know more plainly. ;)

Response in the quote............

G

Gmbrocksr

Reaction score
Ok im not a lab owner, but I am a tech. I have looked through a lot of the comments on this site and one thing I have noticed is that a lot of the labs seem to think yall are making products for the dentist. I don't understand this we are not providing a service for the dentist it is for the patient. Our work should stand on its own to the public. They should be informed that doctors have decided to use less quality work so they can get cheep prices while hammering the customer who got nothing in return for his discount other than a crappy product. When I make a crown it is my work not the doctors I did that, and as much as the doc wants to think he is the man he needed me or he would not have had that work to begin with. My products are mine and it's is sad to see all of these labs going out of business because of there unwillingness to move on in where the world is heading. We the labs need to look Moore at this problem the same way the drug companies do. They advertise to the public but do not provide to them. That is the same as our business. It can't compare to a steak or any of the others. We are artist in my mind only thing is doctors take credit for your work and tell nothing about us. When you do an awesome job they switch labs because of a dicount that's not right . We should be proud of our products and branding is something I think this business really needs to understand. It might sound selfish but I want the credit for my work and if it's good I want everyone to talk about me and my brand. The days where labs are scared of doctors should be over if we want to give a discount to a customer we should and that should be past down to them from the doctor he is not losing anything he can still price how he wants to. But if I feel my product is better and someone would like my brand of crowns they should get that. It's very petty to see labs argue over things that should help us all. We have a brand that brand in our minds is better than the cheep crap from over seas. And if the people do not know what is going on they are getting screwed right along with us labs. I've read the rules on advertising and I see nothing that says we can not talk to the public. And just like all other businesses they offer coupons that can be redeemed through that company. Is that so wrong for us to do the same. If I go to Walmart and the price of cookies is 2$ but I have a cupon from them that gives for 1$ guess what they get the dollar off and Walmart lost nothing. Same goes for the items that need a script. We need to understand as labs we have a brand and if we want our brand to stick out we need to offer more to the public and stop caring if the doctor likes it he gives you no credit for your work anyway and it's hard to get them to pay up so why care about someone who doesn't care about you and will toss you aside for a $5 off from another lab. We need to come together as one and say this needs to stop if they don't want or care about helping customers or us and they only focus on the bottom line it hurts us. But yall can keep going on about how it's how it's always been and watch as your lab disappears to China. Me I think I will focus on making sure the public understands the what's coming to them. Just like any other prescription med you see on tv you can't buy from them but they still inform the public anyways and it seems to be helping them out. If our customers like and enjoy our quality of work them that's what they should get, not some crap with questionable materials from another country that hates us. Get up to date folks we have brand we are proud of our brands and it's time we get credit for our work. Yall can stay stuck in 1900s but this is a new world with new problems and it's up to us to fix them doctors will never care and they will always have a choice but if the customers don't want to use that doctor because he refuses to give what the patient wants let him go out of business instead of watching ours go down the drain and our jobs go over seas like the rest. Be proud we are made in America and be proud of the product you provide. Times are changing if we don't change with them we will all be looking for a new career. So to close it up I just don't see anything wrong with offering a discount cupon to a customer so they can be sure that the work they get is of high standards of the U.S.A.

G

Gmbrocksr

Reaction score
I just don't get how labs don't understand that we are the ones being undercut by selfish doctors. We should take more pride in our work as well as be the ones who inform the public as to what they should expect from the work being done. The doc will not tell them anything because we are a dime a dozen to them. If the patient would rather have work done by an American company that they trust they should get it. Let the doctors lose the customers for not providing what people want. Stop letting them make us beg for work. I can tell you this if I go to any company I know that they are selling other people products and I have a choice to use that company if I like who they do business with. I do have another job that is regulated worse than this one. I sell guns for a shop and it's a funny thing as we buy guns to sell we have to pay a price that in turn we mark our prices. Gun manufactors are not aloud in any way to sell to the public, but they can offer mail in rebates to give people a break on the price. We need to understand this type of advertising as a way for dental labs to get to the public. Yes we can not sell to the public but we can like every other business does and offer those rebates to them as well as inform them of what is ging on in the dental field. I'm so tired of seeing the public left out and in the dark about things that concern the health and safety of us all. If no one stands up for the public who will. If we don't take pride in our work how will. Let's stop worring about losing some doctor because he has some kind of power pull over you he doesn't. When I go to a doctor of any kind and I start to ask questions about anything and he doesn't want to tell me I walk out that easy he can keep his attitude and I'll keep my money. The doctor provides his service we provide ours he can not get by without some labs help we make the product that he simply sets in the mouth. We need to allow the public to take our side and show that we not the doctors have the publics worries and cares in mind. We need to show that we want to provide the best quality work that they can get. We need to show that we care about others instead of worring about what the doctors think. Just like all products out there is a company does not have what the public wants they will be the ones with no customers. So I say let the doctors pick and choose thier way out of business. There are good doctors out there who do look for companies that want to provide outstanding work as well as prices that can help the common man those are the doctors we should all try and help. But if all your worried about is the all mighty dollar then I feel greatly for you but will not be sad to see you go under. Companies that have seen that making 10$ from 100 people will always be more profitable than the company makes 20$ from 30 people it's just simple math I would rather have a ton of work at o lower price than not paying bills because the lack there of. I wish the lab I worked for felt the same way but like some of the posts I've read this is the common view of lab owners they are more worried about what a doctor thinks of the prices rather than the quality of the work while at the same time offering nothing to the public after getting that better price. I would love to work for someone who thinks more about the future and others before I die but I feel this country has lost it will to survive or care about each other in more ways than how big is your wallet. The way our country has been killing us through all this med bs is crazy and yet everyone seems to just roll over and take it. I hope some of yall can change yalls outlook towards things like this but I just don't see it the will of this country to be great and have pride it our work is gone. Sad so very sad. Maybe one day we might gain that pride again and try and compete again but until then yall can just sit back and watch as like every other job gets sent to other countries to pay thier people slave wedges for products that don't compair to the quality of the U.S. I will always be in search for the day I find a company that takes pride in themselves as well as how they treat our fellow Americans. It's up to us not to take this.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
My eyes hurt too much to read your posts.
Wish you would have used paragraphs.

G

Gmbrocksr

Reaction score
Sorry had a lot to say and I was unsure if we had a limit to the posts I will try and make them easier to read in ln the future.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I just don't get how labs don't understand that we are the ones being undercut by selfish doctors. We should take more pride in our work as well as be the ones who inform the public as to what they should expect from the work being done. The doc will not tell them anything because we are a dime a dozen to them. If the patient would rather have work done by an American company that they trust they should get it. Let the doctors lose the customers for not providing what people want. Stop letting them make us beg for work. I can tell you this if I go to any company I know that they are selling other people products and I have a choice to use that company if I like who they do business with. I do have another job that is regulated worse than this one. I sell guns for a shop and it's a funny thing as we buy guns to sell we have to pay a price that in turn we mark our prices. Gun manufactors are not aloud in any way to sell to the public, but they can offer mail in rebates to give people a break on the price. We need to understand this type of advertising as a way for dental labs to get to the public. Yes we can not sell to the public but we can like every other business does and offer those rebates to them as well as inform them of what is ging on in the dental field. I'm so tired of seeing the public left out and in the dark about things that concern the health and safety of us all. If no one stands up for the public who will. If we don't take pride in our work how will. Let's stop worring about losing some doctor because he has some kind of power pull over you he doesn't. When I go to a doctor of any kind and I start to ask questions about anything and he doesn't want to tell me I walk out that easy he can keep his attitude and I'll keep my money. The doctor provides his service we provide ours he can not get by without some labs help we make the product that he simply sets in the mouth. We need to allow the public to take our side and show that we not the doctors have the publics worries and cares in mind. We need to show that we want to provide the best quality work that they can get. We need to show that we care about others instead of worring about what the doctors think. Just like all products out there is a company does not have what the public wants they will be the ones with no customers. So I say let the doctors pick and choose thier way out of business. There are good doctors out there who do look for companies that want to provide outstanding work as well as prices that can help the common man those are the doctors we should all try and help. But if all your worried about is the all mighty dollar then I feel greatly for you but will not be sad to see you go under. Companies that have seen that making 10$ from 100 people will always be more profitable than the company makes 20$ from 30 people it's just simple math I would rather have a ton of work at o lower price than not paying bills because the lack there of. I wish the lab I worked for felt the same way but like some of the posts I've read this is the common view of lab owners they are more worried about what a doctor thinks of the prices rather than the quality of the work while at the same time offering nothing to the public after getting that better price. I would love to work for someone who thinks more about the future and others before I die but I feel this country has lost it will to survive or care about each other in more ways than how big is your wallet. The way our country has been killing us through all this med bs is crazy and yet everyone seems to just roll over and take it. I hope some of yall can change yalls outlook towards things like this but I just don't see it the will of this country to be great and have pride it our work is gone. Sad so very sad. Maybe one day we might gain that pride again and try and compete again but until then yall can just sit back and watch as like every other job gets sent to other countries to pay thier people slave wedges for products that don't compair to the quality of the U.S. I will always be in search for the day I find a company that takes pride in themselves as well as how they treat our fellow Americans. It's up to us not to take this.

i think you will find that all the owners here are very proud of their work, myself included. but there is a significant difference between making teeth and running a business FYI. just because someone believes that their sh*t smells like roses, doesnt mean the next guy in line likes the smell of roses (or sh*t).
furthermore, if you always believe you make the best of the best, you will never be anything other than a technician. not saying theres anything wrong with that, because there isnt. some of us aspire to different goals.

all that said, i have for years wanted to find the correct way to market to the public WITH my clients and prospective clients to be sure we all get what we want, and we all grow together. find solutions, not problems. life will become much much better that way. :)

G

Gmbrocksr

Reaction score
Well first off I come from a family of buisness owners I was taught and still learning about the ins and outs of that part I have been a manager of a very large chain of stores so when it comes to knowing how a business runs that I can assure you I do know. As for the best comment I just have to say that yes I am and said I am very proud of my work. To think you can do something better than the way someone else does it is the whole reason anyone opens a buisness to begin with. If you open one with being number 2 or 3 in mind than your not going to make it. To have faith in ones work is not something that someone thinks because they as you put think there poo does not stick. No they have faith and pride in there work that's it. As a lab tech just like in all companies I see things from the ground up. You as the owner see things from your side. It is only when everyone as a whole and with the betterment of the company in mind come together that problems are solved.

I work for my step father and it kills me to watch his company go under because of the lack of buisness out there. A lot of his doctors have started to go over seas to get the work done and that's crazy to me. To think that can travel across the ocean and back and still cost less than something made down the road is unthinkable. The only way that is even possible is 1 you are getting less quality or 2 they are not paying the people who are making them that's not right ether. But when I talk to people in my day to day things and someone comments on my smile I tell them thank you I made them. I find that most people I talk to have no clue what we do and when I tell them about what is going on with dental lab work coming from other countries, well I'll say they aren't to happy. It just kills me to see our country go under because people aren't proud of what they do.

but don't think I'm just some kid or worker bee that has no clue about running anything you would be far off. All I am saying is that the only way to get this type of buisness back to where it should be is to start branding yalls stuff. It is yours. When I work on something I see that name up there and know how tight money is for people today so yes I send the BEST I can do to them. That is what they are paying for that is what they will get, the best I have and can do. If I just throw a crown together and say ok done then I have no right to complain when I go anywhere any get crappy sevice myself. We all have to change and give our best and think we are the best again, it worked for our grandparents it will work for us.

PearlZ

PearlZ

Reaction score
Ok im not a lab owner, but I am a tech. I have looked through a lot of the comments on this site and one thing I have noticed is that a lot of the labs seem to think yall are making products for the dentist. I don't understand this we are not providing a service for the dentist it is for the patient. Our work should stand on its own to the public. They should be informed that doctors have decided to use less quality work so they can get cheep prices while hammering the customer who got nothing in return for his discount other than a crappy product. When I make a crown it is my work not the doctors I did that, and as much as the doc wants to think he is the man he needed me or he would not have had that work to begin with. My products are mine and it's is sad to see all of these labs going out of business because of there unwillingness to move on in where the world is heading. We the labs need to look Moore at this problem the same way the drug companies do. They advertise to the public but do not provide to them. That is the same as our business. It can't compare to a steak or any of the others. We are artist in my mind only thing is doctors take credit for your work and tell nothing about us. When you do an awesome job they switch labs because of a dicount that's not right . We should be proud of our products and branding is something I think this business really needs to understand. It might sound selfish but I want the credit for my work and if it's good I want everyone to talk about me and my brand. The days where labs are scared of doctors should be over if we want to give a discount to a customer we should and that should be past down to them from the doctor he is not losing anything he can still price how he wants to. But if I feel my product is better and someone would like my brand of crowns they should get that. It's very petty to see labs argue over things that should help us all. We have a brand that brand in our minds is better than the cheep crap from over seas. And if the people do not know what is going on they are getting screwed right along with us labs. I've read the rules on advertising and I see nothing that says we can not talk to the public. And just like all other businesses they offer coupons that can be redeemed through that company. Is that so wrong for us to do the same. If I go to Walmart and the price of cookies is 2$ but I have a cupon from them that gives for 1$ guess what they get the dollar off and Walmart lost nothing. Same goes for the items that need a script. We need to understand as labs we have a brand and if we want our brand to stick out we need to offer more to the public and stop caring if the doctor likes it he gives you no credit for your work anyway and it's hard to get them to pay up so why care about someone who doesn't care about you and will toss you aside for a $5 off from another lab. We need to come together as one and say this needs to stop if they don't want or care about helping customers or us and they only focus on the bottom line it hurts us. But yall can keep going on about how it's how it's always been and watch as your lab disappears to China. Me I think I will focus on making sure the public understands the what's coming to them. Just like any other prescription med you see on tv you can't buy from them but they still inform the public anyways and it seems to be helping them out. If our customers like and enjoy our quality of work them that's what they should get, not some crap with questionable materials from another country that hates us. Get up to date folks we have brand we are proud of our brands and it's time we get credit for our work. Yall can stay stuck in 1900s but this is a new world with new problems and it's up to us to fix them doctors will never care and they will always have a choice but if the customers don't want to use that doctor because he refuses to give what the patient wants let him go out of business instead of watching ours go down the drain and our jobs go over seas like the rest. Be proud we are made in America and be proud of the product you provide. Times are changing if we don't change with them we will all be looking for a new career. So to close it up I just don't see anything wrong with offering a discount cupon to a customer so they can be sure that the work they get is of high standards of the U.S.A.

let me start by snipping up this into some dissectable sentences because theres comparisons in here that arent fair to make.

I've read the rules on advertising and I see nothing that says we can not talk to the public.

My products are mine

you can't say that and compare our industry to Big Pharma for several reasons. 1. your products don't really differ from my products in any unique way. everyone who makes FCZ tends to call them FCZ even in casual conversation. if we were drug companies we'd have unique special brews for drugs because we'd all be trying to make knockoff Viagra under our own names. this leads me to point 2. big pharma employs copyright protection and trademark for both its name, logo, and actual branded product. theres only 2 companies i know of that try to do that with any dental product; ivoclar insists you call it e.Max, because it is their patented product. moreover Empress still employs the same protections. 3. there really are a lot of brands of product that form the basis of similarity between all our products. eventually it comes down to selling the name of the products you buy. eg if i buy Cercon pucks it eventually becomes easier to say you sell Cercon FCZ. that's how Bruxzir got its push; Jim decided to push a material he rebranded from a zirconia supplier from god knows where. its the same as me and you, pushing our own branded versions of product actually made under a different name. people do it all the time - buy a scanner and send cases to Nobel and sell Nobel as off-brand. in some states its not legal to do that, and in Canada at least theres the requisite for the coloured stickers. 4. in big pharma there are lobbies devoted to concealing and misdirecting ingredients to the public. i refer you to this

I want the credit for my work

again, it would be nice indeed however for labs that send to nobel, or send to glidewell, its not gonna happen. it would be unethical. they didnt do any of the work. theres so much outsourcing going on because people don't want to invest in a huge way into the equipment necessary for processing most current lab products. even certain doctors who buy Cerec - they don't say they make some name brand, they sell Cerec crowns - a lot of them eventually can't justify its use either due to heavy patient traffic or because the unit simply can't handle the case load. everyone knows its not as simple as 'buy a unit, make big money' theres labour involved and that means theres a measure whereby the operator can fail and produce garbage. often with cerec that means 'it will have to do' because they don't factor remakes into their costs and their time invested can't be higher than a certain number of hours before patients get angry or the cost (in terms of time) is too high.

I've read the rules on advertising and I see nothing that says we can not talk to the public.

true enough but you have to realize the public can be really cutthroat. they will pick at your ad, your spelling, even your choice of font. its ridiculous to think about spendinig 100k in airtime on an ad that might be skipped by a dvr, or a billboard that might get vandalized. spend that money on your lab instead and grow it. a nice wine-and-dine week with all your clients, a company retreat, whatever.

bottom line here is that we cannot in any way be compared to big pharma. our products simply do not reflect the same standardization, or government.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
let me start by snipping up this into some dissectable sentences because theres comparisons in here that arent fair to make.

you can't say that and compare our industry to Big Pharma for several reasons. 1. your products don't really differ from my products in any unique way. everyone who makes FCZ tends to call them FCZ even in casual conversation. if we were drug companies we'd have unique special brews for drugs because we'd all be trying to make knockoff Viagra under our own names. this leads me to point 2. big pharma employs copyright protection and trademark for both its name, logo, and actual branded product. theres only 2 companies i know of that try to do that with any dental product; ivoclar insists you call it e.Max, because it is their patented product. moreover Empress still employs the same protections. 3. there really are a lot of brands of product that form the basis of similarity between all our products. eventually it comes down to selling the name of the products you buy. eg if i buy Cercon pucks it eventually becomes easier to say you sell Cercon FCZ. that's how Bruxzir got its push; Jim decided to push a material he rebranded from a zirconia supplier from god knows where. its the same as me and you, pushing our own branded versions of product actually made under a different name. people do it all the time - buy a scanner and send cases to Nobel and sell Nobel as off-brand. in some states its not legal to do that, and in Canada at least theres the requisite for the coloured stickers. 4. in big pharma there are lobbies devoted to concealing and misdirecting ingredients to the public. i refer you to this

again, it would be nice indeed however for labs that send to nobel, or send to glidewell, its not gonna happen. it would be unethical. they didnt do any of the work. theres so much outsourcing going on because people don't want to invest in a huge way into the equipment necessary for processing most current lab products. even certain doctors who buy Cerec - they don't say they make some name brand, they sell Cerec crowns - a lot of them eventually can't justify its use either due to heavy patient traffic or because the unit simply can't handle the case load. everyone knows its not as simple as 'buy a unit, make big money' theres labour involved and that means theres a measure whereby the operator can fail and produce garbage. often with cerec that means 'it will have to do' because they don't factor remakes into their costs and their time invested can't be higher than a certain number of hours before patients get angry or the cost (in terms of time) is too high.

true enough but you have to realize the public can be really cutthroat. they will pick at your ad, your spelling, even your choice of font. its ridiculous to think about spendinig 100k in airtime on an ad that might be skipped by a dvr, or a billboard that might get vandalized. spend that money on your lab instead and grow it. a nice wine-and-dine week with all your clients, a company retreat, whatever.

bottom line here is that we cannot in any way be compared to big pharma. our products simply do not reflect the same standardization, or government.

depending on where you are, there may or may not be actual laws against ads toward the public. this forum has ppl from all over the world. i know for a fact there are laws in some countries against it

G

Gmbrocksr

Reaction score
How does it not compaire? You make your crowns one way using certain materials in your method. Use do the same. That in itself does Not mean we are giving the same product. If a doctor sends us someone's work to add to or fix we have to send it back because we do not know the materials used by that lab how is that different. and yes it is our brand if not why do you have a name, you are branding your work. In guns an ar15 from smith is the same parts as one made by ruger. They both use the same parts but put them together in the way that they do making it thier brand. We do the same thing we take materials from a source and put them together in our way in our style. if one person does not do or leaves out a process that crown will most likely break making the one that did all of the process right will most likely not. I still am not seeing how you don't think we are a brand. But anyway like I said it takes new thinking to bring life back in this field I just don't see it happening. As long as your not talking crap about other companies it's pefectly fine to promote yourself in an open market.

As for the tv ads that's not the way of the future people now days get info from things like Facebook and online places the tv commercial is the way of the past and would be a great waiste of money.

PearlZ

PearlZ

Reaction score
products in our world really dont easily become brands. procera - bruxzir those are the name brands. that's product marketing done right.

Labs are the brands. you market yourself as a lab, not as a product. a small lab wouldnt have a use for singling out a product to brand. big labs however, they market all day with brochures and golf games. that's how you get a name brand recognition.

PearlZ

PearlZ

Reaction score
bruxzir has its own copyrighted patented method of manufacturing. you can't call your homebrew zirconia Bruxzir without doing that patented method or youre infringing copyright.

that's what ultimately your goal as a lab is, to make that for your product.

best of luck!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
bruxzir has its own copyrighted patented method of manufacturing. you can't call your homebrew zirconia Bruxzir without doing that patented method or youre infringing copyright.

that's what ultimately your goal as a lab is, to make that for your product.

best of luck!
spot on.

and again i say, be a solution maker. quit complaining and make something happen! thats what most of us are trying to do ;)

Top Bottom