Prettau Bridge

T

terry5442

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a milling center that will mill a Prettau bridge, from my 3Shapscan/design, and will also
do the gingiva staining and sintering?

Thanks

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi, Bob from CAP here. We have a similar product, Izir. We are ramping this product up. It's working great. We do the design with 3Shape. But, we use an abutment assembly called 2CONnect. Of you want to do this with us you will need the library for the components before you do the design. There are many benefits to these components. One being, ease of obtaining passive fit. We will be running a full day program on Izir on May third. Just finalizing the details and may post the info today. You can get more info for Izir here.
Izir Bridge | Custom Automated Prosthetics

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We do them everyday.

Sorry, I have no fancy name for this prosthesis. I do name my farts though. Today I had One named, "Henery". LOL Sometimes I have to listen closely to "hear" what their name is, others we just go by smell.

Some are cemented, some are screwed, some combo of both. Any Implant platform, or tooth-born.

This One has .42mm cutback on facial.

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_bbb_zps33306f8e.jpg
ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_bbb_zps33306f8e.jpg

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We have no problem getting bubble-gum Pink, and it does not bleed into the tooth colored areas.
That is not an issue. ?

$399 from you design, or less if you are a nice person. Can be any number of teeth. If you need hardware then that would be extra.

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_1168_zps134231a8.jpg

Last edited:
harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
can this be designed on exocad? do you need the bar module or something?

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
How do you make pink gum? i try ZZ coloring liquid shade 2 but its ugly violet :( what do you use?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
It's all in the wrist.:p

You can abuse the Bite-splint module and C&B in exocad to design such things.

Crazy workflow and major abuse of the software.

Maybe the new Denture module is of use as well??

One ZZ Tissue color is horrible, unless you are restoring a monkey's mouth with purple gums.

The other is good. This is also a good stain to make up some Vita 3d shades on the R side (Means you need to add some Red or Pink.) We paint on two layers, and dry inbetween.

-Pink looks great in regular teeth as well! Especially the Vita 3D -R-.- shades.

Throw a splash into your regular stains for that special "POP". All Vital teeth have Blood and plenty of Pink/Red inside, jah know? For copings, it is magic. (shhhh)

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
You know the difference between pink and purple???????? Your grip!

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
Hi Scott (***). If I sent you a model with titanium bases for an anterior implant case (Megagen) would you be able to fabricate a provisional with pink gum tissue followed by zirconia framework with pink porcelain at a later date. I'm having hard time finding a milling center to work on this case with Megagen implant which I or milling centers have never heard of. It's a five unit screw retained bridge by the way.
Thomas.

Last edited:
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
We have no problem getting bubble-gum Pink, and it does not bleed into the tooth colored areas.
That is not an issue. ?

$399 from you design, or less if you are a nice person. Can be any number of teeth. If you need hardware then that would be extra.

$399? :confused:

So your spending just a couple hundred dollars on a 20mmX98mmish blank of translucent zirc?

Is it from hong kong? :)

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
isnt that the going price anywhere? o_O

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
$399? :confused:

So your spending just a couple hundred dollars on a 20mmX98mmish blank of translucent zirc?

Is it from hong kong? :)

I agree this price is ridiculously cheap, even if the ZI was free how much Mill time tool-wear is lost doing one of these, what happens if it does not fit and requires a remil for sintering issues? How do you stay in business Scott?

Top Bottom