Pressing and casting has never been this good

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
After ordering yet another case of this CreamPress Friday I just have to let my DLN pals know. Really!
You will not have experienced better fits. No more time wasted fitting because stuff comes out so clean.
Added benefit is I now cast all my ceramic and gold crowns also with the same great results!
DVA put out a video and sample offer now. Try it you’ll like It!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You been using this on all your cases? 200gm pressing too?

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I would try a couple free bags if offered. I'm getting good results with JP Vest and its always nice to compare.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I would try a couple free bags if offered. I'm getting good results with JP Vest and its always nice to compare.
The video mentions freebies... I guess just call and see if it is still offered.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Well I haven’t used the 200gm in years since I discovered theSuper ring. And that cuts investment use in half.
Do tell, what is the 'Super Ring'?

Thanks!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
congratulations on nailing down a 3000 year old technique lol

i'd like to sell you this new idea you can message someone all the way around the world using a series of beeps...

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Do tell, what is the 'Super Ring'?

Thanks!

It’s designed to give a “belt” of added investment around the waxups. 100 gm volume .
I got mine years ago direct mfg. now I think they may available same place as this investment.
533BCB5A-50AB-4335-B176-748C8856345F.png

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
congratulations on nailing down a 3000 year old technique lol

i'd like to sell you this new idea you can message someone all the way around the world using a series of beeps...

Morris code

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Meowris code

XB1ceyA.jpg

stonefly

stonefly

Reaction score
I second the like of Cream press. Used 1 box with great results. I do get a little reaction layer but so much less than Micro star and metal casting are great and no issues with any bridge work. Yes old school I am.... Call them they will give you a tester of two or three bags I think.

D

DVACary

Reaction score
I second the like of Cream press. Used 1 box with great results. I do get a little reaction layer but so much less than Micro star and metal casting are great and no issues with any bridge work. Yes old school I am.... Call them they will give you a tester of two or three bags I think.
Morris code
Just wanted to thank you for the CREAM PRESS "Shout Out". as well as the SUPER RING...

D

DVACary

Reaction score
After ordering yet another case of this CreamPress Friday I just have to let my DLN pals know. Really!
You will not have experienced better fits. No more time wasted fitting because stuff comes out so clean.
Added benefit is I now cast all my ceramic and gold crowns also with the same great results!
DVA put out a video and sample offer now. Try it you’ll like It!

Thanks for the "Shout Out" for Cream Press!

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
With Winter right around the corner here,:(, I just ordered a couple of cases of this CreamPress to get through the cold months.
Just a reminderHmmmmIdea for some of you that press . Also to update, I’ve been using this stuff for all my casting too. HN, FC, and bridges have been flawless, fast burnout. (Bridges on a slow) Wish I had this years ago.
I only need to stock one investment now. Just use different liquid ratios.
Most of the eMax I press are milled in Ron’s wax. No fitting needed. This investment is amazing! Cleanest pressings ever.
If you haven’t tried it yet, I don’t know what you’re waiting for. Call dva for your sample and make your work easier!
They are a sponsor here too.
Now back to regularly scheduled threads.

Last edited: