Preoperative Anatomy Copy Charge

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
What do you charge for copying anatomy to a preoperative model?

What do you guarantee for fitting under guard?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
We charge FIT to PARTIAL when we morph from preop on a crown to RPD case. When we did everything analog this fee was an additional $45 same for digital

If the case of nightguards we get it close and then dr adjusts with no warranty and no charge.

Most times when I show them how nasty the crown is going to look when we copy from I can convince them its not the best path.

I like that you are thinking about this, to many just roll it in as a value added service. I believe it takes more time so I charge for it.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
We charge FIT to PARTIAL when we morph from preop on a crown to RPD case. When we did everything analog this fee was an additional $45 same for digital

If the case of nightguards we get it close and then dr adjusts with no warranty and no charge.

Most times when I show them how nasty the crown is going to look when we copy from I can convince them its not the best path.

I like that you are thinking about this, to many just roll it in as a value added service. I believe it takes more time so I charge for it.

This is also what we do - and i charge $60 for a fit to partial $60 for a future "survey for RPD" and i will charge $20 to add a rest seat