PREFERENCE SOFT LINER

capickettcdt

capickettcdt

Reaction score
capickettcdt

capickettcdt

Reaction score
22 people attended the Webinar with Dennis Urban. This was recorded and will soon be up on the website for your views and for another hour of CDT Credit for those that need it.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
22 people attended the Webinar with Dennis Urban. This was recorded and will soon be up on the website for your views and for another hour of CDT Credit for those that need it.
Thanks for remembering we can't always spare a specific chunk of time midday. It really helps.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score

I was one of them listening :) (watching was not posible, due to workload...). It was perfect timing, since I have a case coming up where I was requested to use a long lasting soft re-liner.

capickettcdt

capickettcdt

Reaction score
I was one of them listening :) (watching was not posible, due to workload...). It was perfect timing, since I have a case coming up where I was requested to use a long lasting soft re-liner.
Do you have everything that you need, and do you want to touch base before you begin??

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Actually, I don't have anything specific to your material. I will have to get in touch with you, once the case is back from try in/bite.

Thanks for asking!

Michael

capickettcdt

capickettcdt

Reaction score
Actually, I don't have anything specific to your material. I will have to get in touch with you, once the case is back from try in/bite.

Thanks for asking!

Michael
I'll look forward to that, but in the mean time there is a bunch of info on the WEB Site at www.whipmix.com under PRODUCTS/ PREFERENCE that might get you a head start.
Best wishes