Post Covid-19 strategies

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We are considering placing boxes outside all of the offices so we don't have to go inside. Nothing in stone yet, just a thought.
View attachment 35522
Did you followup on this at all? It's something I'd thought about too, also to let me drop things off when they're not in.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I just noticed this. Neutral colored gloves?!!!! Please tell me more of this.

Light gray or light blue are netural colors when taking shades, so my eyes don't get thrown off or influenced by purple or green gloves that a lot of offices have, and that the assistants wear.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Good call C54
I switched my last order of gloves to beige not even realizing the shade taking advantages of light / neutral shaded gloves.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Did you followup on this at all? It's something I'd thought about too, also to let me drop things off when they're not in.
No. We just go to the front desk, wearing gloves and mask . Some offices used to have us going to specific rooms, but we don't do that anymore.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
No. We just go to the front desk, wearing gloves and mask . Some offices used to have us going to specific rooms, but we don't do that anymore.
I just call before entering now, mask and gloves, and some bring cases out to keep me from adding to traffic.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score