Porcelain Furnace

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
I just had a pro 100 die on me. does anyone have a pro 100 for parts, or something similar that works that could replace it, they would be willing to sell.

I might have one in storage, let me take a look when I get to the lab tomorrow

C

camposds

Reaction score
Started my own lab about X months ago, I've been outsourcing my porcelain to another lab. I'm looking to buy a porcelain furnace real soon. Not really sure what to get, I was going for cheap but want something that's good also. I'm not sure what porcelain I am going to use either was planning on using Ceramco 3. Anyway the questions I am looking to get answered here is should I get a whip mix pro 100 or something ells? And if I am planning on doing pressing Emax/Empress eventually should I just start out getting the pro press 100? Or does Emax/Empress not work with pro press 100? Any tips on which type of porcelain is good to start with and a good learning program you would recommend would be greatly appreciated.

Ibex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

adl

Reaction score
I just had a pro 100 die on me. does anyone have a pro 100 for parts, or something similar that works that could replace it, they would be willing to sell.
I have a Pro Press 100 if you are still interested

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
I know...I was just kidding. I know Daniel. It wasn't company...i feared it.might be taken that which is why I tried to edit it. I gave him a hard time once. Don't rake it seriousely. I wasn't advertising like they were.

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for responding, did you by chance check your storage DTT, and adl im definately interested.
Completely forgot to respond @FrontHunter. I must've tossed it out a while ago. Sorry about the late reply.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk