PMMA Shades

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im in need of a nice 1M1. No luck so far. Any help?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Have you looked at Harvest's B1? If you get a 20mm you can place it in the 'sweet spot' between incisal and dentin...

That sounds like a good idea in general, using a thicker disk to try to get a better color and value option, as PMMA
seems to be a bit harder to find the right hue and value for some colors.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
That sounds like a good idea in general, using a thicker disk to try to get a better color and value option, as PMMA
seems to be a bit harder to find the right hue and value for some colors.
But usually it doesn't matter that much, either, since we are talking provisionals... :cool:

Here is the Harvest 20mm B1 with the 1M1 shade tab:

IMG_2204.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
But usually it doesn't matter that much, either, since we are talking provisionals... :cool:

Here is the Harvest 20mm B1 with the 1M1 shade tab:

View attachment 33476

Yep, but it's still something that I want to get as close as I can. I even have some of the GC OptiGlaze colors just in case to help things along.

I know we can get so good at those that we can shoot ourselves in the foot in trying to match what our plastics look like in the mouth with the final restorations.
When we used to do heat cured provisional with Inc. cut backs, they could come out so nice the patients could mention that they liked
those better the the final restorations.

So maybe being a bit off isn't so bad, to give the patients the "best of" during the final seat?

That Harvest disc color looks nice.