Please help! No luck trying many other routes

R

Richard Chun

Reaction score
I cannot seem to identify this implant. The radiographs are not helpful but Dr was able to get a good photo of the implant. I have tried Thommen SCI but its too small. Does anyone have remotely any idea what this implant could be? Thank you to everyone in advance. I have sent these images to various implant companies, tried PREAT, also did my own research at whatimplantisthat.com

Attachments

• X03628_1.jpg
    X03628_1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 40
  • X03628_2.jpg
    X03628_2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 44
  • X03628_3.jpg
    X03628_3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 41
  • X03628_4.jpg
    X03628_4.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 47
  • X03628_5.jpg
    X03628_5.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 60
  • X03628_6.jpg
    X03628_6.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 67
  • X03628_7.jpg
    X03628_7.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 65
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Internal hex with a raised lip? How big is the hex?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I've been looking for tissue level as a guess, but can't find anything remotely close.

Y

Yuugen

Reaction score
take an impression of this fixture so we can start measuring this thing,

Y

Yuugen

Reaction score
the closest one i have on this fixture is this Dentsply Friadent xive s3.8 because of that lip scan body.jpg

user name

user name

Reaction score
Unless this was an Alien implant placed without the patients knowledge, cant the patient tell where and when it was placed?
Seems like a couple phone calls could fix this.

D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
I cannot seem to identify this implant. The radiographs are not helpful but Dr was able to get a good photo of the implant. I have tried Thommen SCI but its too small. Does anyone have remotely any idea what this implant could be? Thank you to everyone in advance. I have sent these images to various implant companies, tried PREAT, also did my own research at whatimplantisthat.com
Maybe Sweden Martina. 844-862-7846

Darwin

Sweden Martina Shelta interface.jpg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Except the threads seem closer together on the radiographs.

R

Richard Chun

Reaction score
Thank you all for your input and help. I wish I had better radiographs as well. I wish it was as easy as getting the information from the doc but the patient got this implant placed from another office and has no information at all. I will return with good news! Thank you all for the time and effort, this is definitely a wonderful community of highly knowledgeable techs.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
This is a dentist and oral surgeon responsibility to give you those info, the patient payed a lot of money to get the proper fitting parts. In my opinion this is not a joke. Someone is irresponsible here.
Try this website:
whatimplantisthat.com

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
its usually state law the surgeon must keep record of what implants are placed.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Unless the patient has trouble with the person who placed it and did not want to go back there,
for some reason, or the dental office does not want to provide that information without making
the pt sign a release or pay off balance, etc.
So many things can prevent the pt from getting the information, although that should not be the case.
I would hold off on working on something without good information though.
LCM

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Honestly, its not fair to the patient to have lab techs guess which implant it is.. This is the pt and Drs responsibility IMO. Do you want to be accountable for everyones guess here? The glory for correctly identifying this for the Dr isnt going to be much, but screwing the wrong stuff into this could cause a stripped thread and a big problem for everyone.. not worth it.

Top Bottom