Please help me to find a mill center in MI

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately next week is tough. I've been on Charleston all week related to our industrial business and next week is Labday West.

If you think the following week would work. I can get with the team and see what days might work.

What'cha think?
Sounds great to me...whatever time/day is convenient, we will be there!!!

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Hello Katya,

Please give us a call or send us a PM. As a long time customer of our facility, we would love the opportunity to address your concerns and to continue earning your business. It sounds like there is some miscommunication occurring.

We take great care in dialling in specific customer preferences and storing them in a customized profile. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in having a well-trained and responsive support team, so we would really like to investigate your claims regarding this specific technician. Currently, we do not offer any glazing or finishing service to our customers, so we would like a little more clarification on the "glaze puddling" that you are describing.

I have informed our operations and general managers of your situation so they can properly address any issues.

Thank you for your patience and consideration, Core3dcentres values you as a customer Katya and we hope that we can continue our relationship.
I LOVE DLN!

Core3DCentresNorthAmerica

Core3DCentresNorthAmerica

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm already impressed with the Core3D support you're giving us here :)

We take care of the shipping costs to get the loaners to and from you. We usually ship the loaners via overnight service to your lab.

You are responsible for your own scanner's shipping costs to 3shape.

Here's some pictures of our loaner room. Just had Lucas Walter do a full inventory and calibration on all of our scanners last week to make sure everything is up to spec. 20180511_100454.jpg 20180511_100514.jpg 20180511_100623.jpg

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We take care of the shipping costs to get the loaners to and from you. We usually ship the loaners via overnight service to your lab.

You are responsible for your own scanner's shipping costs to 3shape.

Here's some pictures of our loaner room. Just had Lucas Walter do a full inventory and calibration on all of our scanners last week to make sure everything is up to spec. View attachment 29826 View attachment 29827 View attachment 29828

Nice, encouraging post, Mick. Thanks :)

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Party at brayks place and he's set up for it to..

I'm thinking about hosting a "meet and greet" on either July 31st or August 1st.

Nothing formal, just a chance to meet, check out some cool technology and have a drink or two.

Also, if there are any members that play a musical instrument, bring it along, we have a sort of combination studio/man cave set up with a PA, drums, a variety of amps, and guitars (including bass) It would be fun to jam a bit.

If anyone is interested please let me know and also your preferred date.

Address:
Axsys Inc.
29627 West Tech Drive
Wixom, MI 48393

20130720_111714.jpg Old pic. Many upgrades since...

katya

katya

Reaction score
Hi!
Thanx for the invite! Me and my husband( guitar/mandolin player) would love to come over but that week is our vacation week.
Please keep in touch.
Have fun!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about hosting a "meet and greet" on either July 31st or August 1st.

Nothing formal, just a chance to meet, check out some cool technology and have a drink or two.

Also, if there are any members that play a musical instrument, bring it along, we have a sort of combination studio/man cave set up with a PA, drums, a variety of amps, and guitars (including bass) It would be fun to jam a bit.

If anyone is interested please let me know and also your preferred date.

Address:
Axsys Inc.
29627 West Tech Drive
Wixom, MI 48393

View attachment 30302 Old pic. Many upgrades since...
WE WILL BE THERE!!! We have a local band that aren't dental, but awesome friends of ours that can ROCK, would love to bring them too. Just set a date :)

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Your only 10 minutes from me.. My wife can be my Uber driver. Either date works.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
OK, August 1st it is.

Open invite to all DLN Members.

11 a.m. to whenever

Very informal meet and greet. We have lunch and drinks of all kinds available.

Again Address:
Axsys Inc.
29627 West Tech Drive
Wixom, MI 48393

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Steve

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
OK, August 1st it is.

Open invite to all DLN Members.

11 a.m. to whenever

Very informal meet and greet. We have lunch and drinks of all kinds available.

Again Address:
Axsys Inc.
29627 West Tech Drive
Wixom, MI 48393

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Steve
This is great Mr. Steve, can't wait. I'm curious, will you have the new I/O Medit available for demo? I'm seeing a lot of talk on the Doctor forums on this, curious to see it in action. Also, is the Medit Portal up an running and how do labs sign up for this? Lastly, I'm curious to see what you're offering in the removable realm as well, or hear what's coming down the pipeline. Thanks.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
This is great Mr. Steve, can't wait. I'm curious, will you have the new I/O Medit available for demo? I'm seeing a lot of talk on the Doctor forums on this, curious to see it in action. Also, is the Medit Portal up an running and how do labs sign up for this? Lastly, I'm curious to see what you're offering in the removable realm as well, or hear what's coming down the pipeline. Thanks.

The plan is to have the Medit i500 IOS available. We have 3 inbound and expect them to be delivered sometime next week.
The portal, MeditLink is up and running so we can walk you through it and review removables when you are here.
Looking forward to it!
Steve

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
As original thread was a ? on a milling center. I am across the pond, in WI, but if you'd like to discuss your needs, PM me. I am a little more than the big boys, but I also don't expect you to b adjusting or fitting the returned products. My 2 Cents

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi!
Thanx for the invite! Me and my husband( guitar/mandolin player) would love to come over but that week is our vacation week.
Please keep in touch.
Have fun!

Too bd we will miss you this time.
The door is always open. Give me a shout whenever you feel like making a visit.

Top Bottom