Please help. Implant screw brand.

D

DALS

Reaction score
Hello,
Got a call from a Dentist who's new patient just moved to his state.

The patients former Dentist used our lab to make a implant/crown over Four years ago.

He is trying to replace the implant screw that was placed over four years ago, but does not know what kind to use. All we have to go on is this picture, we are trying to figure out what the GOLD SCREW is. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_8586.JPG
    IMG_8586.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 51
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'd start with what driver fits the head of the screw...that will narrow down it to the model, then all you have to do is pick the make...its a car analogy!!!

user name

user name

Reaction score
Hello,
Got a call from a Dentist who's new patient just moved to his state.

The patients former Dentist used our lab to make a implant/crown over Four years ago.

He is trying to replace the implant screw that was placed over four years ago, but does not know what kind to use. All we have to go on is this picture, we are trying to figure out what the GOLD SCREW is. Thank you.
You dont keep records?

D

DALS

Reaction score
I'd start with what driver fits the head of the screw...that will narrow down it to the model, then all you have to do is pick the make...its a car analogy!!!
appreciate it, Ill have to get in contact with the Dr. and see if he would be able to tell me. It's across the Country right now.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Sorry i can't regonized a screw out of a picture in the hundreds possible.
If you are really out of luck you can reach me out and we will see what we can do.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Best to call the former dentist and find what implant, dentists are friendly among themselves.