Pitch sales, MLMs, etc.

S

seankelly63

Reaction score
If I were you guys and gals..

Which I am not because I actually like people, I would make friends with those that can make you money...Dentists.

As I mentioned, I would only send them propaganda about my business on a semi-regular basis.

Real Estate agents and other "retail ( as you called it)" businesses should only send clients propaganda once per year.

I understand you may have to send a little more regular because of changing pricing.

Here's what I would suggest...Send the dentists and all of his or her staff a personal birthday card each year. Do not mention anything about your business in the card.

It must be a simple heartfelt card ( may me difficult for you people haters). Do not even put your business name on the return address.

Do the same thing at Christmas time. If you are leery about sending a religious based holiday card...send Happy New Year cards.

How do you get the birthdays. Simply ask. Tell one of the staff that you like to send birthday cards to your Dentists and their staff.

Guess what will happen......You will get thank you calls on the regular further strengthening your relationship with those that feed you.

If a Dentist send you a lot of business you may want to send Pizza to the office staff once in a while.

This is not rocket science but it takes dedication to your business.

S

seankelly63

Reaction score
Are You accusing me of lying?

Well I'll give Sean credit for one thing... he's got either a thick skin or head.
Sean. Technicians are lied to regularly by sales people employed by materials mfr's. Getting caught in a few right off the bat put you on mute. Did that all by yourself.

Its not very nice to make make false accusations. I have not posted one single lie in this forum and have repeatedly offered to provide any of you the opportunity to contact me personally.

Not one of you has had the decency to contact me. But it seems you take pleasure ganging up like a bunch of 10 year old bullies picking on the weak kid.

My friends, I am not a weak kid. I am trying to be helpful. In fact I rather enjoy watching some of you expose yourselves.

Maybe it will help you become more humane in the future.

Top Bottom