pink opaque

N

NoName

Reaction score
Hi, need your help, what is this pink material called? this picture GC Gradia Gum Opaque, but I need to make a metal partial denture, just don't know how is this pink opaque called, it consists of powder and liquid, you mix those together, apply on the framework and heat it a bit to make the pink powder stick, also if you could write the name of the product you're using that would be very helpful too.
http://images.alfresco.advanstar.co...e3c-d2fc-435a-a69d-e8973c631963/fig-1-web.png

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi, need your help, what is this pink material called? this picture GC Gradia Gum Opaque, but I need to make a metal partial denture, just don't know how is this pink opaque called, it consists of powder and liquid, you mix those together, apply on the framework and heat it a bit to make the pink powder stick, also if you could write the name of the product you're using that would be very helpful too.
http://images.alfresco.advanstar.co...e3c-d2fc-435a-a69d-e8973c631963/fig-1-web.png
Gradia Gum is a Light Cure material.
It is not heated, but rather the material is made to be processed by exposure to the light of special lightbulbs. The lightbulbs do give off some heat like all bulbs, but the heat is not the reason they are used.

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Hi all- might help if you seek out Tom Zaleske, he put me on to Gradia. PS- don't have to buy into their light cure if you have one that has the right wave length. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Opaque is fine-ish for major connectors, but will flick off clasps eventually.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
The pictures you posted are from an article I wrote at the beginning of the year.
Gradia Gum Opaque is a light cured product when used in conjunction with the GC Metalprimer works outstanding.
A Triad or Proform halogen bulb light will cure the material nicely.
You can indeed use this product on clasps where it actually matters, on the tooth in the non-flexing areas, but personally I have been
using the product for the entire clasp, I have not had any fail in almost 3 years of doing this.
The product comes in tooth colored and pink.

N

NoName

Reaction score
DSC_0419.JPG thx everyone, I was talking about this, finally found it, it's called Conalor (made by SpofaDental),posting this for the people who might search it in the future

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
TomZ
Thank you for your contributions to this industry. I discovered you a couple of years ago. You have helped me and countless others break out of our shells of repetition of old thinking and techniques. I thank you for the impact you've had on my work.

Top Bottom