pink for tissue on ZR

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
We usually use Dental Direkt dark pink for the tissue on our all on 6's, but the bottle ran dry. Schein says 4-6 weeks, even though its sitting in CAP's warehouse. DONE WITH SCHEIN.

Can someone recommend another DD reseller that will hurdle it over the invisible wall to me in canada?

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Or any other brand of fluid that is readily available?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Give SNF a call, they got a new red pigment which can be mixed into the porcelain or glaze. Keep pushing if they're reluctant to sell...eventually you'll get a small bag ;)

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
I need it for pre sintering, in the greenstate before we layer porcelain.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
IDS cad has a nice pink liquid..also there's blue and grey-violet you can add to make it darker.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I have all three bottles of DD pink. Ill be at risk with out having them, but if youll pay a bonus Ill ship them to you.

*edit* I just read you want the dark. PM me and Ill get it off to you if you like.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
We usually use Dental Direkt dark pink for the tissue on our all on 6's, but the bottle ran dry. Schein says 4-6 weeks, even though its sitting in CAP's warehouse. DONE WITH SCHEIN.

Can someone recommend another DD reseller that will hurdle it over the invisible wall to me in canada?
All the DD liquids were sent to Zahn warehouses about 7 months ago. Honestly, we have none. Just what we use in production.

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Sorry Bob, Scheins warehouse, not CAP's.

R

Ryan

Reaction score
Call Zubler USA and ask for their "Tusk" Zirconia, they have high strength material (1200) mpa and High Translucent (750). You will probably have to order some material but if you are using their material they provide the stain for free. They also have 3 gingiva stains. Very nice stuff !!!!

Top Bottom