Pillar Scholarship for CDT Examinations

wlessley

wlessley

Reaction score
The NADL Pillar Scholarship is designed to allow qualified dental technicians the opportunity to sit for the three examinations that comprise the Certified Dental Technician examination process.

The Pillar Scholarship covers the application and testing fees for a candidate to take the written comprehensive exam, the written specialty exam and the hands-on practical examination, one time each. It also awards the candidate a certificate that can be used to purchase study materials through NADL. The scholarship amount is up to $1,000 per recipient. Scholarship recipients must utlize the scholarship monies within 12 months of being awarded the scholarship.

The deadline for applications is August 15th every year. To read more about the scholarship and download an application form, please visit us online at: National Association of Dental Laboratories NADL - (800)950-1150

William Lessley
Program Manager
National Association for Dental Laboratories (NADL)
[email protected]
National Association of Dental Laboratories NADL - (800)950-1150

A

artexdentallab

Reaction score
cdt examinate

hi it is possible for me in iran???????how can i to examinate for cdt?it is very important for me please help me

wlessley

wlessley

Reaction score
Becoming a CDT outside the United States

Yes, it is possible to become a Certified Dental Technician (CDT) even if you do not reside in the United States.

You need to meet the requirements to sit for the examinations and then pass all three. You would most likely have to come to the United States in order to take the examinations although it may be possible to take them at a US Military Base near you. Usually in this situation, however, the candidate comes to the U.S. to take all three exams.

To view the requirements to be eligible to take the examinations and more about the CDT in general, please visit: National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology

It is also possible to win the Pillar Scholarship if you are from outside of the U.S. as well, you just need to fill out the application form and send it in the year you believe you're ready to take the examinations.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions at this time.

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
Can you win the scholarship again once you are a CDT if you wanted to work your way to an MDT designation?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom