Pekkton pressing

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
Hi
Any one here uses pekkton ingots?
I'd like to know what is the difference between pressing e-max and pressing pekkton , why can't I press it in Ivoclar furnace?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
It can press if you are able to lower your pressing temperature to around 390C, not sure if Ivoclar furnaces can do it tho... Alternatively you can try the the brick pressing method, or a denture press if you got one, pre melting your ingots in the burnout oven.
Take a look of their instruction manual, might give you an idea or two how to get it down without investing into their equipment and stuff

Last edited:
millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
It can press if you are able to lower your pressing temperature to around 390C, not sure if Ivoclar furnaces can do it tho... Alternatively you can try the the brick pressing method, or a denture press if you got one, pre melting your ingots in the burnout oven.
Take a look of their instruction manual, might give you an idea or two how to get it down without investing into their equipment and stuff
I like your avatar!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
If you do denture press, be certain to put somehting above and below that will *not* act as a heatsink and make a 'cold press' wehre it doesn't extend properly

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
If you do denture press, be certain to put somehting above and below that will *not* act as a heatsink and make a 'cold press' wehre it doesn't extend properly

Not sure I got it, you mean it should be pressed with no heat ?

Is this relative
IMG_20201205_185642.png