PEEK Full Arch Prosthesis -Injection method with fused artificial teeth.

Roman

Roman

Reaction score
I've developed Injection Molding method and Injection Press to fabricate products of PEEK .
This method allows me to fuse prefabricated composite teeth and implant abutments into PEEK frames, achieving strong tooth retention and precise implant location.
Looking for partners (investors) to bring the product on dental market.

peekfullarch.jpg

Please, feel free to ask any question.
Best regards.
Roman

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you will need to find a free image host such as imgur. when you have more than 10 posts, a button wil be available to upload a photo to your post.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Seems like a product looking for a market....I prefer solutions to problems that exist rather than trying to create a market for a technique

Roman

Roman

Reaction score
Technique itself is solution to problems :)
  • No CAD/CAM is involved in the process – no needs to spend hundred thousand on Equipment and human resources.
  • Material is semi-rigid (except teeth) – shock absorption is a key. Solve a problem with cracking.
  • Naturally looking and feeling in moth.
  • Space saver – no need space for bar ( prosthesis is a bar)
  • No “glass” sound, like Zirconia.
  • No metal taste, like titanium.
  • Bio neutral – no acrylic
  • Light weight – Density - 1.32 g/cm3 compare to 5.68 g/cm3 for zirconia and 4.506 g/cm3 for Titanium.
  • 0SRJ11X.jpg

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Based on that description, (which I won’t get into refuting or challenging even though there are a few statements there I would refute) you are devising a product to sell to labs who cannot afford cad cam.

1 - most of those labs will be out of business before you go to market.
2 - they can not afford to pay you a royalty so how would you make money?
3 - you are talking about a compromised procedure for compromised patients (patients who do not have the clearance or money for a titanium bar with pmma superstructure) - this means failure rate will be higher because of compromised starting situations.
4 - what about flexure around rigid portions alike the abutments and teeth? Sounds like a recipe for disaster...

we have gone over this before ...trying to invent a niche for a product that replaces a superior product that already fills the need...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
on the contrary, i think this is a product for people whose cadcam equipment is already full capacity. if this lets you have additional production bandwidth then its a money maker for labs with growing staff.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Come on CHL full capacity? If you are getting even 60% of capacity you can afford more printers and mills, you know that...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
sure, but if this doesnt need either of those things, then two values have been added to production: now i can produce this product entirely independently of cadcam, and second, i can produce these even when current cadcam equipment is down.

so i like the idea very much.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Steep learning curve, disadvantages of removable inaccuracies and unproven material (in this utilization). Would make me say no...just do more repairs...best money there is in the lab....

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
pressed peek has been exhaustively tested in industrial capacities for decades. its one of the easiest polymers to work with when it isn't impregnated with fibers.

the inaccuracies and learning curve i can't speak to, but the uses and useability of peek pekk paek and 6 other kinds of variants are all quite well tested and refined.

Roman

Roman

Reaction score
Thank you for your opinions.
As of making money of that product, there are several ways to do so it is disscusable.
Just one thing - 1 kg of PEKKTON by AnaxdentUSA cost $15 000.00 while 1 kg Dental PEEK in granules $700.
As about flexure around rigid portions alike the abutments and teeth, mentioned in previous post, I have made prosthesis with no metal fixture.
Retention in mouth is achieved by utilization "Click" Technics on ball abutment. No screws, No holes.
Let's say ball abutment housing (CAP) and O Ring is part of prosthesis. Very strong retention and patient is able to remove prosthesis himself for cleaning.
r1PLOFb.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your opinions.
As of making money of that product, there are several ways to do so it is disscusable.
Just one thing - 1 kg of PEKKTON by AnaxdentUSA cost $15 000.00 while 1 kg Dental PEEK in granules $700.
As about flexure around rigid portions alike the abutments and teeth, mentioned in previous post, I have made prosthesis with no metal fixture.
Retention in mouth is achieved by utilization "Click" Technics on ball abutment. No screws, No holes.
Let's say ball abutment housing (CAP) and O Ring is part of prosthesis. Very strong retention and patient is able to remove prosthesis himself for cleaning.
r1PLOFb.jpg

I'd like to ask for a clarification. Which are you showing? Diatorics in the teeth filled with PEEK during injection or are you intending to indicate the tooth is made of injected PEEK as well?

Are there any known studies or compiled data on the longevity of the ball area of such construction in terms of insertion/removal cycles?
I see that as a weak point in the idea being that it will be irreparable without returning to pure mechanical retention of such a repair.

Interesting idea.

Demand can be created, bacon was once nearly a 'throw away' component of harvesting pigs. Now it's one of the most lucrative portions. Why? One man made it so.
Marketing is the process of creating a reason for someone buying something, sales is what you do after they want it. Don't confuse the two.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Seems like a product looking for a market....I prefer solutions to problems that exist rather than trying to create a market for a technique
Different people work and think in different ways and having multiple solutions to the same indications is never a bad thing.
Pour acrylic solves a problem nobody had until it's arrival, but it sells.

Roman

Roman

Reaction score
I'd like to ask for a clarification. Which are you showing? Diatorics in the teeth filled with PEEK during injection or are you intending to indicate the tooth is made of injected PEEK as well?

Are there any known studies or compiled data on the longevity of the ball area of such construction in terms of insertion/removal cycles?
I see that as a weak point in the idea being that it will be irreparable without returning to pure mechanical retention of such a repair.

Interesting idea.

Demand can be created, bacon was once nearly a 'throw away' component of harvesting pigs. Now it's one of the most lucrative portions. Why? One man made it so.
Marketing is the process of creating a reason for someone buying something, sales is what you do after they want it. Don't confuse the two.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are Diatorics in the teeth filled with PEEK during injection. PEEK well known as hard to glue material. Mechanical retention of teeth is more safe and reliable.
Also, the micro gap between PEEK and teeth is filed with polymer at the final stage of production.
I did test longevity of insertion/removal myself. was able to do manually about 300 times with no problems. PEEK itself is a self lubricating, that is why is widely use.
WIKI has better explanation. Anyway Peek is much better than silicone Oring. Actually companies in Europe start making housing for ball abutment of PEEK.
As of repair ball area - soldering iron will do the job :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom