Partial framework casting machine

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Tag me tomorrow and I'll catch it.

@Doris A can't remember if I fixed yours. Would you please check and let me know?
No you didn't, you're sleeping on the job...SleepLaugh

B

Blasendentalarts

Reaction score
I'm looking for help choosing a casting machine for partial dentures. I'm looking ant the Neo Super Cas Com or the Bego Fornax T.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
I have a behold formal t I am selling. Great shape, I just bought a lab that used to do frameworks and I don’t.

B

Blasendentalarts

Reaction score
I'm looking for help choosing a casting machine for partial dentures. I'm looking ant the Neo Super Cas Com or the Bego Fornax T.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Any suggestions?
Thanks

I have a bego for ax T I am selling. Great shape, I just bought a lab that used to do frameworks and I don’t.

N

Nenad

Reaction score
centrifugal moution for casting is more effitient,than Bego Furnax T

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Bego fornax is a centrifuge casting machine with induction heating.

N

Nenad

Reaction score
Yap it was wrong written by me. Bego it is centrifugal induction centrifugal machine,and works better for purpose what he needs.
I'm certified Bego repair centre

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Thank you.
I've tried several partial casting labs and have been disappointed.
I'm to the point that I'm ready to start casting my own. I know its not easy but I have the determination to succeed.
How has your determination to succeed worked out for you?

K

karlanm

Reaction score
How has your determination to succeed worked out for you?
Lol to interject. I decided to start milling frames in wax couple months ago, designed in exocad with 3° block out, and have had great results. Definitely takes some fine tuning and a high speed frame finishing lathe.

3d printing rarely worked out correctly for me. Tried many different resins, settings, print times, supports, etc. Combined with removing supports and prefinishing time, milling is the way to go.

For unilaterals, metal reinforcements, bars, and repairs for soldering it's a no brainer, also these tend to 3d print much better. Full frames are technique sensitive, like everything in dental lab

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Lol to interject. I decided to start milling frames in wax couple months ago, designed in exocad with 3° block out, and have had great results. Definitely takes some fine tuning and a high speed frame finishing lathe.

3d printing rarely worked out correctly for me. Tried many different resins, settings, print times, supports, etc. Combined with removing supports and prefinishing time, milling is the way to go.

For unilaterals, metal reinforcements, bars, and repairs for soldering it's a no brainer, also these tend to 3d print much better. Full frames are technique sensitive, like everything in dental lab
Partials aren't fun, I was curious how he was doing. God bless people who like doing them, they are a rare and special breed.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yap it was wrong written by me. Bego it is centrifugal induction centrifugal machine,and works better for purpose what he needs.
I'm certified Bego repair centre
Where are you located? Probably not in the US I assume, Ive tried to get bego to help me with my laser welder and they bounced me around to other companies that knew nothing of the machine. Pretty disappointing from a company like bego. Do you know much about the firmware on the laserstar t plus? I put a new laser tube in it and almost all of the icons or options on the main screen disappeared.

N

Nenad

Reaction score
British Columbia,Canada.Probabaly if you call Bego Canada they will transfer you to right tecnitian to solve your problem

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
No, they will not, they said its discontinued and they know nothing about it. Of course I tried calling bego. Garland also. Im about an hour from the BC/AB border.. but nobody will touch these machines if they are more than 5 years old, doesnt matter if you spend $30k on it. They acted like they knew nothing about it, I have the emails!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
In fact, they wouldnt sell me a replacement bulb or even tell me who the supplier is that sells them. They directed me to laserstar, which is a totally different laser company that makes welders, but the bego welder just happens to have the exact same name, but is not made by laserstar. Its a rofin laser, so I gave them the part number and bought a $300+ bulb that looked the same, but made the menu options go away, even in service menu I cant bring them back. Its the only thing I changed... and the laser still is weak.