Partial framework casting machine

J

jobu pete

Reaction score
I'm looking for help choosing a casting machine for partial dentures. I'm looking ant the Neo Super Cas Com or the Bego Fornax T.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
While it's been a long time since we cast partial frames these two machines are vastly different. One is centrifugal and the other is pressure assisted.

I have no idea of the price points of either of these as they are both solid companies but the KDF is a better unit in my opinion as the metal cools under vacuum and is more computer assisted.

J

jobu pete

Reaction score
Thank you.
I've tried several partial casting labs and have been disappointed.
I'm to the point that I'm ready to start casting my own. I know its not easy but I have the determination to succeed.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
Thank you.
I'm to the point that I'm ready to start casting my own. I know its not easy but I have the determination to succeed.
There's a lab owner in this group who does my cast partials and my accounts say they are the best they've seen, even increased the cast frame business for one of them. PM me if you're interested.

J

jobu pete

Reaction score
There's a lab owner in this group who does my cast partials and my accounts say they are the best they've seen, even increased the cast frame business for one of them. PM me if you're interested.
can you contact me at [email protected]? I am interested in trying your friends lab.
Thank you Pete

T

Thomas H

Reaction score
Thank you.

We also have a lab that does our metal work. They consistently do good work. If you want a referral, DM me.

K

karlanm

Reaction score
I cast Chrome frames and assemblies all the time in a Kerr Cast-o-matic. Got it for a steal and built a well for all under $500. No need to go too fancy. Casting at 1350 (low heat) works great for me. Ticonium investment. Try looking for used casting machines as a lot of labs have, unfortunately, closed or are going 100% digital/ziroconia/all ceramic. The spring loaded machines will last 40+ years

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
We cast all are chrome in the Bego Nautilus induction casting machine. Been using it for 30 years. Enter metal used, weight and machine does the rest. Perfect castings everytime.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We cast all are chrome in the Bego Nautilus induction casting machine. Been using it for 30 years. Enter metal used, weight and machine does the rest. Perfect castings everytime.
Mark, could you design and make frames for me if I sent you the stl of the model?

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]Mark, could you design and make frames for me if I sent you the stl of the model?

Yes of course. PM me

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Mark, could you design and make frames for me if I sent you the stl of the model?

Yes of course. PM me
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Mark, it could be a while based on the current lockdown. I've seen a slowdown of cases this week.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Bego Nautilus all day,

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
I am casting with Bego Nautilus CC and Wironium. Love the result. Waxing another frame tonight.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Dont go with a cascom, you will barely be able to melt crco with it, for gold sure. It will struggle to melt anything high temp and will wear out a $4000 muffle. I had one for years, also have a reitel and a nautilus.

Go with a bego nautilus, I will sell you mine if youre interested! Much better for multiple castings and its just a more robust machine that is also water cooled for casting NP.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Go with Mark, highest level of technology and application, absolute jewels of perfect design consistently!!!

N

Nenad

Reaction score
I'm looking for help choosing a casting machine for partial dentures. I'm looking ant the Neo Super Cas Com or the Bego Fornax T.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Bego Furnax T or any centrifugal is better than KDF.For result on Cast Partial work

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Go with Mark, highest level of technology and application, absolute jewels of perfect design consistently!!!
I'm hijacking this thread to wish you a Birthday.

Now back to casting machines.