Partial framework casting lab (Midwest)?

J

Jmichael

Reaction score
Hi,
Hoping to get some recommendations for a good framework casting lab in the midwest (other than Bertram). I'm in IL, but don't mind shipping elsewhere. My current lab has changed ownership and key personnel, resulting in the need for change. Finding a new decent casting lab is proving to be a challenge.
Thanks!

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
Unfortunately you're outside UPS Ground (next day) timing as I'm in Ohio but our frames are great. $69

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Our frames are the best. $200 per frame

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Race to the bottom my friend.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
:)Theirs are great, ours are the best.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
Race to the bottom my friend.

So you want to charge me 3X your quoted price and than insult me when I pass?

My doctors and I are happy with the partials I've been getting, I thought I would be friendly and give you a try. Learned another lesson about this group.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

My doctors and I are happy with the partials I've been getting, I thought I would be friendly and give you a try. Learned another lesson about this group.
2 different people in 2 different labs in 2 different countries gave 2 different quotes.

Last edited:
X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score

Dude you need to slow life down a little and take a moment to comprehend what your reading and people are saying. Two different people give quotes, Your mix up not anyone else! Another example of the lesson this group has tried to teach you multiple times but your having trouble soaking it in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score

WTF is your damage Heather?
You only seem to come here to get bat**** crazy and insult people.
You're confusing different posts by different people.
Lay off the Crack pipe

D

David Laville

Reaction score
My mistake, I apologize. I got the two posters mixed up. I showed interest asking to be PM'ed and a couple of hours later got an email with the price quote so I assumed it was the original poster. I didn't double check to see if this was the original poster so I was at fault.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
WTF is your damage Heather?
You only seem to come here to get bat**** crazy and insult people.
You're confusing different posts by different people.
Lay off the Crack pipe

So let me see if I got this right; someone quotes me a price of $200 and I said I think I'll pass. Their reply to me was "race to the bottom my friend" and you accuse me of being the one who insults while at the same time implying I'm on a crack pipe?

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
As everyone knows partial frameworks are extremely labour and material intensive. They should be $400 a frame. I am not trying to insult anyone, just don't get.
We use silicones to do all our duplicates, use the best investments, alloys Wironium Plus (Bego),my techs get paid in the $40/hour range, how many hours do you think it takes to make a casting? Do the math my friend. Why do labs keep selling themselves short? We have many labs sending to us who do not mind paying the fee.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
So let me see if I got this right; someone quotes me a price of $200 and I said I think I'll pass. Their reply to me was "race to the bottom my friend" and you accuse me of being the one who insults while at the same time implying I'm on a crack pipe?
Says the guy who can't keep who is who straight...

This ain't your first meltdown sunshine.

Take frikkin' chill pill already.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
As everyone knows partial frameworks are extremely labour and material intensive. They should be $400 a frame. I am not trying to insult anyone, just don't get.
We use silicones to do all our duplicates, use the best investments, alloys Wironium Plus (Bego),my techs get paid in the $40/hour range, how many hours do you think it takes to make a casting? Do the math my friend. Why do labs keep selling themselves short? We have many labs sending to us who do not mind paying the fee.

Good for them. I'll keep dealing with the lab who I'm happy with.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
Says the guy who can't keep who is who straight...

This ain't your first meltdown sunshine.

Take frikkin' chill pill already.

So far you've called me Heather, Sunshine and insinuated I smoke crack while accusing me of insulting people. As much as I would like to think differently I can only assume your blatant hypocrisy is a result of ignorance and lack of any formal education to avoid such things.

Respect is a two way street. You want respect, try treating others with respect.

Top Bottom