Panthera Master Cup : Finale contestants are revealed

hydent

hydent

Ratings
29 2
You hate women,we get it.
As someone with three daughters I know what a winey little girl sounds like, very similar to you . You're just the winey BITTER little girl who didn't make the cheer squad. That's all..... sorry Bernard for this thread being ruined by rkm rdt. When I see someone insult my friends I get defensive.

Last edited:
Jason D

Jason D

Ratings
251 4
Guys, could you please take this conversation here
http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/threads/dtg.26538/

Bernard was kind enoungh to let a bunch of people show off their skills, and even if you think it a marketing stunt, which I'm not saying anyone does, at least respect the technicians that entered the competition by taking this "outside".
agree 100%
Bernard and Panthera do a fantastic job, they are like the "A-Team" from the 80's tv show:
"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team."

We rely upon Panthera to make it work when everyone else tells us "What you are asking for: It cannot be done"

abdeutsch

abdeutsch

Ratings
False credentials. You can make personal attacks all you want but it doesn't change the facts that you are giving yourself a title that has no r gulatory status. That is disrespectful to those that have gone through the proper channels and is misleading to the public as well.
FYI...I did not request my name to have the DTG letters following for the purposes of this competition, and as you will note, it comes after my CDT...The only person here making personal attacks has been YOU. YOU are the one who decided to make the disparaging remark to begin with when YOU posted "except the DTGs who are self appointed superiors", which is directed toward anyone who is a DTG member...YOU started the negativity, and I tried to be reasonable and kind in response to your ignorant and negative comment by inviting you to attend our meeting. The Dental Technicians Guild from the very beginning made it very clear that "DTG" is not a credential...individual members starting adding this to their names on their own, and it showed that the group was instilling pride in the profession...for the first time in a long time technicians who had gone through plenty of education and had been beaten down by all the negativity going on around them started to get their fire back. So until you, as self-proclaimed judge, make a law prohibiting using DTG after one's name, why bother even bringing it up? Especially on a post that was intended to bring attention to the Mastercup competition?

I 100% agree that this is NOT the place to have this argument...What Bernard and Panthera have done with the Mastercup is epic, and I won't engage you in this back and forth anymore.

Kudos to Bernard and Panthera for going out of their way to give technicians a platform in which to share their skills and techniques!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Ratings
9,439 254
This is just you not really understanding the DTG, I get the reason why any CDT or RDT or anyone that has gone through a program or has paid money to stay up with accreditation may think the DTG slanders that. It just isn't the truth. Its NOT the same at all.

This group is about the people, Its about freely sharing knowledge. Its about having a hand out to help someone looking for an answer. Its about having a voice in this really tough industry by sharing your fears, frustrations and struggles. Its about having a sounding board to throw out an idea. Its a platform, its a window of opportunity. Its a collaboration of like minded positive people looking to do the opposite of what many have done in this industry.

I have always been one to share what ever wisdom I have amassed in this life, I think the people that know me on this site and others can attest to that.

Do I think I am superior to you? Hell no! I am just a man that has been making teeth for a bunch of years and have embraced sharing and the DTG is another way I can do that.

What frustrates me most is that many of you that have made up your mind by only seeing what you want to see. The surface often reflects our own insecurities. It often mimics struggles we may be having. If you disagree with the DTG IN ANY WAY just don't interact with it. Just go away, just embrace what makes YOU happy. This group has such opportunity to really make a difference in our trade. Its not here to REPLACE or repeal anything you have worked for in your career. What it does have is an opportunity to challenge oneself, to really improve and work towards a common goal of doing more than "good enough" How the hell is this a bad thing on ANY level?

I feel bad that I am posting this in Bernards thread, he 100% has done an amazing job putting this contest together. He is being exceedingly generous and for anyone to tear this down is just insulting.

All I ask as I share my passion is to think a bit more openly about what this group actually stands for. I for one am proud to be associated with it and to have made real lifelong friendships with many that embody this group. Some of the finest techs and PEOPLE in this industry for damn sure.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!