Oven repairs

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
I sent my just out of warranty (2 years) Ney 3-550 down to a company in Richardson, TX to be repaired last week. It came back and has exactly the same failure mode. I won't bore you with the details at this point but I was told by the OWNER to send it back, the repair is under warranty. I shipped this oven the first time BOTH WAYS with my labels and I'm paying for shipping to them again. I got a notification last night from UPS that they REFUSED the shipment. Last year I sent them a porcelain oven with vacuum issues, same thing, expensive repair, it worked for a few days and quit holding vacuum. I "fixed" the problem by buying a new oven. My mistake. I am in northeast Oklahoma, any suggestions on where to get this oven repaired? I don't have a back up. Thanks in advance.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem with this oven. I finally said 'fk this shtty oven' and went with a WhipMix and Jelrus burnout ovens. My Ney broke twice, sent it to Dentsply (needed to donate a kidney to pay for it). When it came back after the second time I left it in the box and bought the two used Jelrus and new WhipMix.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
I need to apologize for jumping to conclusion's (paranoid ex-Californian) but I shipped to an old address instead of the current one. I've owned these ovens before, Q-50 also and considered them to be bulletproof up until now.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I
I need to apologize for jumping to conclusion's (paranoid ex-Californian) but I shipped to an old address instead of the current one. I've owned these ovens before, Q-50 also and considered them to be bulletproof up until now.
I have a couple Q50s, I can't kill them...I know one of them has done close to 5 million worth of work... no lie. At least they nailed the porcelain ovens, not so for burnout ovens.