Outsourcing to USA ?

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
As a Chinese dental lab in China. I can not offer a finished zirconia crown with Francis's price.. The price is amazing, even to me. And we do outsource job for Au also.. welcome to contact me dear Betalab.. Hope we can find a way out.. ;)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
So let me get this straight,

there is an American lab in China offering lower prices than the Chinese labs in China?

:hmmmm:

Y

YorkDentalLab

Reaction score
What's funny is that for the "elite" in China, they purchase all "Made in the USA" products. Its a status thing haha... Zirconia Crowns can go for $30 bucks but you definitely get what you pay for, not to mention shipping cost. If you want a Lifetime Guaranteed Zirconia Crown feel free to visit our site or PM me. It may be a more than a $30 crown but the peace of mind is worth it....:sleep:2

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Yep, you are right...
I as a Chinese lab in China. Our price is a bit higher than $39 dollars even to our local clients. So I am a little confused with the American owner lab...

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Dear YorkDentalLab, There always be some people worship product import from other country.. That's really embarrassing. Anyway I am so so proud of MADE IN CHINA...

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Dear Sir Rob, May I say that it is a bias that China can't make good quality goods... Made in China does not means cheap stuff. Though we do produce goods with good quality.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Dear Sir Rob, May I say that it is a bias that China can't make good quality goods... Made in China does not means cheap stuff. Though we do produce goods with good quality.

Bella,

A great complement is your competition berating your product when it is selling well and taking market share. The only thing better is when you go to a meeting and the competition is in little groups looking at you and hissing like snakes. :pound:

Tom

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
:) Thank you Tom, I will take this as a compliment. Cheer up... GO GO BELLA..

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Bella, do you speak Mandarin, Cantonese or both?

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Mrs.galfriday, I am in Shenzhen, so I can speak both. Is there anything I can help?:)

S

Shawn8181

Reaction score
As a Chinese dental lab in China. I can not offer a finished zirconia crown with Francis's price.. The price is amazing, even to me. And we do outsource job for Au also.. welcome to contact me dear Betalab.. Hope we can find a way out.. ;)
Interesting ...

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
We are happy outsourcing to labs in the US Of A. But thanks for the offer!!

C

clearH2O

Reaction score
I didn't know an "American" could own a business in China
How are you john?
I have not comment on DLN for a while and just decide to come back. I still have some gas to finish my partial life journey as an American immigrant until 65. Anyway I didn't know How many American dental related jobs lost to China? Just estimate or DLN may do a survey on the issue.
Bye John
Thanks
Clearh2o

C

clearH2O

Reaction score
That's not true any longer. You can even own real property like a house or an office building in China now.
that is really true but beware of cheap imitation and contaminated dental materials from China.

Last edited:
S

STJDENT

Reaction score
Why not send to Sweden?
In Sweden we have produced many good things, and still do... :D

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Does anyone think that this "race to the bottom" on prices may ultimately end up that you are paying customers to take the crowns off your hands...??? ;)

Where do you think the price will bottom out?

Ultimately it does not matter how cheap you can get a crown for, the customers you really want are the ones that you can sell "service" to.

There is always a cheaper fish...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
there is no race to the bottom until everyone's quality is the same. thats why tech drops in price really fast - the quality is uniform throughout the field. because of it, the prices can drop.

there is no race to the bottom until you have 0 room for improvement in your quality.

china only makes cheaper goods because they have 10x the amount of eyes and brains and fingers, to imagine and create a cheaper method or system or material.

due merely to population, if the average lab in NA is 15 techs then the average lab in china is 150. thats 10x the power, 10x the brains, and 10x the problems to solve.

thats why outsourcing to a larger facility makes sense; they have the power to solve your problem at a cost that is reasonable. thats why Glidewell and Aurum get so much of the pie for sourced products in NA.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Francis. Can you pm me with some jpegs etc
biMZme0OPzoHMrpF.png