Outsourcing removables

J

John C

Reaction score
I have a crown and bridge lab and would like to expand into removable. I really don't know if it would be worthwhile to outsource removable. Are there labs that can leave some mark up room to make it profitable and still provide decent quality and not end up ticking off my current dentists to the point of losing my c&b work? Any referrals would be appreciated as well.

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
I have a crown and bridge lab and would like to expand into removable. I really don't know if it would be worthwhile to outsource removable. Are there labs that can leave some mark up room to make it profitable and still provide decent quality and not end up ticking off my current dentists to the point of losing my c&b work? Any referrals would be appreciated as well.

Id be happy to help out if possible. What all are you looking at doing?

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
John, simply depends on what you're looking for and what you are going to charge your dentists. I have a few options for you, feel free to shoot me an email: [email protected]

J

John C

Reaction score
Basic stuff to start with. Stayplates, Flexible partials.

G

Gibin

Reaction score

Hi John
I think we can help you with that, we specialize in flexible dentures.
Email me at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom