Outsource Crco screw retained bar design and mill

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
so i have a case where we have 5 implants. One is a branemark external rp and others are neoss. Dr wants a screw retained crco bar with pink porc and cementable zr crowns. Does anybody know a domestic US lab that can do a case like this?

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
I actually done it few weeks ago for one of my dr. Its a hell of a job but Dr. and patient was happy =)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
so i have a case where we have 5 implants. One is a branemark external rp and others are neoss. Dr wants a screw retained crco bar with pink porc and cementable zr crowns. Does anybody know a domestic US lab that can do a case like this?
If you're comfortable with casting, ucla all the way and do it in two pieces.

Is it a shipping thing that you want it to stay in US, Panthera has a US shipping address if that matters.

Check with
1576bfcd874e52.gif

They are in New York.

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
If you're comfortable with casting, ucla all the way and do it in two pieces.

Is it a shipping thing that you want it to stay in US, Panthera has a US shipping address if that matters.

Check with
1576bfcd874e52.gif

They are in New York.
Thanks! It’s just that time is short and i dont want customs to be an issue. imilling is going to do it for me. They know their stuff. Forgot about them cause they are in virginia. But i know the owner and couple of the head techs.

Top Bottom