Ouch

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I love it when the removable guys bow up on the ceramists.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Wade is acting more and more like his idol Tommyboy Z everyday :) :) :) :) :)

C

cdtwade

Reaction score
What can I say? Look at those goofy loupes :):)!!!

C

cdtwade

Reaction score
Wade is acting more and more like his idol Tommyboy Z everyday :) :) :) :) :)

Dude, that was out of line. I'm acting like a grumpy old man!!! One of the prosthodontists I work with saw the Fricke on one of my counters and said he and a colleague (another prosthodontist) used Fricke resin once and it would not polymerize. Period. BTW, TommyZ isn't my idol and hasn't been since YOU hold that most esteemed position somewhere within my cognition. Go mill some more full arch zirconias and get off my butt. :):)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Had not heard that one either, being from up North and all ;)

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
What can I say? Look at those goofy loupes :):)!!!
Those goofy loupes cost hundreds or thousands!
I will give him credit for investing in those for precision.
And absolutely nothing wrong with being goofy!
Almost take outright insanity to be doing or starting a career in removable nowadays, or a reall
calling/passion.
:)
LCM

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Those goofy loupes cost hundreds or thousands!
I will give him credit for investing in those for precision.
And absolutely nothing wrong with being goofy!
Almost take outright insanity to be doing or starting a career in removable nowadays, or a reall
calling/passion.
:)
LCM
What are you talking about denture guys don't need to see details....

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Well I retread what you wrote, you took room temp? Material, didn't measure just eyed it, mixed in open silicone bowl, waited 10 min on a 20 minute cure, then attempted to trial pack with plastic sheet against the teeth. Let it bench set with the plastic pack in instead of compression packing , was it a hot flask as you were in such a hurry? and appears to have had problem with rapid set PMMA
I only have a college degree and tried to read slowly, but my man cave has books not a tv, people used to call it a study. I haven't watched tv in 10+ years, maybe that is why my reading is not so slow.
I never had material problems with Fricke, just the activator dimethyl-p-toluidine. Tends to orange over time. I'm not interested in defending a company, but GMP measuring, and proper temperature control should be encouraged to novice technicians. Techs That will read this and jump to conclusions possibly without a full understanding that we do a art form, although should understand the need for Good Manufacturing Practices.

Top Bottom