Ortho supplies

D

David Laville

Reaction score
Where do you guys get your ortho supplies from such as retainer wire, ball clasp, expansion screws? The company I'm dealing with now charges ludicrous shipping fees and I'd like to find new supplier.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys get your ortho supplies from such as retainer wire, ball clasp, expansion screws? The company I'm dealing with now charges ludicrous shipping fees and I'd like to find new supplier.
Only two I recall that are ortho specific. Great Lakes and OSE. You might be able to get the stuff here and there from Nowak, Benco and the like. Nowak usually can find anything if you give them time and manufacturer part numbers.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I also found this online but don't know anything about them

D

David Laville

Reaction score
Only two I recall that are ortho specific. Great Lakes and OSE. You might be able to get the stuff here and there from Nowak, Benco and the like. Nowak usually can find anything if you give them time and manufacturer part numbers.

Thanks, I'm presently getting my ortho supplies from OSE and the shipping is outrageous. I usually deal with Nowak, they are only 45 minutes up the road from me :).

D

David Laville

Reaction score