Help Wanted ortho software.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Looking for ortho aligner software. The only option I have is 3shape, any other recommendations or where I can get one for a reasonable price.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Currently I use 3Shape and it works fantastic, however I used to use Maestro Studio software and as a one off purchase (Not sure if there are any yearly fees currently) it was really good. I havent used it in a few years but I am sure they have made improvements and would be worth checking out.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Currently I use 3Shape and it works fantastic, however I used to use Maestro Studio software and as a one off purchase (Not sure if there are any yearly fees currently) it was really good. I havent used it in a few years but I am sure they have made improvements and would be worth checking out.
Thanks for the reply but they are not in the US any more and any support has to come from Italy and there is a 6 hrs time difference ahead of of us.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but they are not in the US any more and any support has to come from Italy and there is a 6 hrs time difference ahead of of us.
Yeah that was always a challenge for us here in the great white north also. We ended up just working through the problems on our own but yeah it will definitely be an issue with the time difference.