Organizing Milling blocks

P

Phillip Schibli

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good system for organizing/categorizing their Zirconia and PMMA milling blocks?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Not really, in the same boat here, but i have been using the packing the disks come in a protective deal. I use argen disk and they have a foam padding cut out and i lay them in the drawer so aids in disks not crashing into each other. Maybe a really nice cabinet by lista would be a start. But they are pricey.

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I use desk drawers to store them in their boxes but it's getting to be a bit more unorganized than organized. I'm thinking of designing a simple rack that will hold the blocks that I'm actively using upright on top of the desk.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
I have a stand up shelf unit that I use. one rack for zirconia, one rack for PMMA and wax and the third rack for misc blanks. I store all blanks in there orginal boxes since the zirconia comes with nice foam for blank to set in and be safe. wax and pmma i just stack on shelf since they usually dont break if dropped. I also label all my blanks by "Material brand-size-shade". We use Nacera zirconia so for example if I am loading new blank into my queue and its a 12MM A1 blank I would label it as so(NACERA-12MM-A1-1) always put number at end so when you have multiple blanks of same size and shade you dont get them confused and then I stack my blanks by shade and size. I keep my used blanks by my nesting computer and the unused ones on a shelf behind me. 32622 32623

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Just a wall cabinet and drawers.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Chopper,
Your OCD seems better already. Those stacks aren't completely perfect.
I'm telling you my therapy is working ,,,,,I bearly notice their not in order of colour or the purple stack is leaning over and none of the writing lines up or the white F**king puck RUINS THE OTHER PURPLE STACK GOD DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I need to go and lie down :(

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We went online and bought an 8 track case wall mount....

let that sink in for a while.
Yeah, who used wall mount 8-track holders. Everyone knows they were stored in the car in fake leather slotted boxes with a push/snap lid closure and a handle.

Obviously that picture is photoshopped.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you my therapy is working ,,,,,I bearly notice their not in order of colour or the purple stack is leaning over and none of the writing lines up or the white F**king puck RUINS THE OTHER PURPLE STACK GOD DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I need to go and lie down :(
That would explain the no-see-through glass.