Organization of Pucks!?!?

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
So for all of you who use milling machines that do NOT store the pucks/blocks in the machine itself, how do you organize them?
Can you show us? I am wondering if the system of storing our pucks is outdated or not very methodical? After all, I entered our
lab with it's current work methods. I am always trying to see if I can improve anything?

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
This is what I got going on right now! 20190724_172333.jpg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Sometimes gasiline and a match is the best reset switch.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
that looks good but anything can be improved upon.. I just wonder where you put the dusty pucks when youre done? Open up a box and put it back? Seems like a hassle. Someone around here had a drawer or shelf system that looked good, but I dont like getting the dust everywhere, maybe something that seals but is clear?

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
that looks good but anything can be improved upon.. I just wonder where you put the dusty pucks when youre done? Open up a box and put it back? Seems like a hassle. Someone around here had a drawer or shelf system that looked good, but I dont like getting the dust everywhere, maybe something that seals but is clear?
I pretty much use the pucks, and place them on top of the box when done milling. at the end of the day (i'm actually here at the office, still milling. lol),I take them to the cutting desk. Cut them out the milled units, clean them, then replace the pucks back in the box.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
After awhile, you'll get to know some of the previous threads that have been posted.
Here is one that is along the same line as yours :)

Top Bottom